How would you react? What would you do?

This girl or guy (same gender as you) would stare at you all the time. You would brush it aside but, whenever you talked to a person of the opposite sex, he or she would stare at you guys. It made you uncomfortable and lasted a whole year. How would you react if the person wants to be your friend all of a sudden?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That'd be really creepy. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that…

What Guys Said 5

• I'd be there friend because I don't see any reason not to be there friend just because they look at me.

• So considering that theguy might be into you, you'll be okay wuth it

• If they flirted with me or anything like that, then I'd let them know I'm not into guys and just move past it.

• After a few minutes of it I'd be too curious, I'd go over and say, "What's up man, what's got ya so interested in lookin toward me?".

I'd be friendly, but curious.

• "Aye!, Aye Dylan!"
    "Fuck you looking at?"

I don't think I want to be friends with someone who has been staring at me for an entire year. I'd give them a chance but the type of people who would do that...

• 1. I would tell him to don't do it as I don't like it.
    2. if it still... kick his all badly

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw

this is the 1st thing i thought of... something like this? :D

• Omgg this is sooo funny😂😂😂

What Girls Said 3

• At first i wouldn't do anything but if i start to feel uncomfortable with it i would say "DO YOU KNOW THAT FEELING WHEN SOMEONE CONSTANTLY STARES AT YOU LIKE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH THEIR PATHETIC LIFE THAN JUST STARES AT PEOPLE?" This works all the time. Oh say it out loud just to make sure she/he hears it

• Ahhh i should definitely tru this

• Tbh i do this to guys i dont find attractive too. Works with both genders

• That's too creepy for me tbh. I'd be polite to them, but I'd say nty.

• I would think it about fuckin time he talk to me!!!