What's your most embarrassing moment?

My friends would sometimes jokingly slap each other on our derreires and I mistook a total stranger for my friend and you could guess what happened...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a toddler, I was out with my mother in the mall, we headed into a Chanel and I started to explore the shop myself. I seen a mannequin with a furcoat, I was curious to feel it and approached it and stroked the coat. Turned out the mannequin was a real woman and she turned around and gave me a funny look...

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh last week when i talked in front of the class say umm... like like umm I got so nervous everyone just stared and I sounded like an idiot...

• That happens to me too! Sometime I get so nervous that I get stuck on the first syllable of every word. :(

• yes and I am in college hahah! its kinda of embarrassing!

What Guys Said 3

• I walked into a Burger King -- and ordered a Big Mac.

Very traumatizing. I'm not sure I'll ever get over it.

• God where do I start probably when I lost the championship in front of my crush

• This semester I said that logb5=25 was 2.

What a gaffe!

What Girls Said 0