Non-native English speaking Europeans what do you think of brits?

Obviously I don't mean the country as a whole just what you like and dislike about what you see as the "typical British person" and the British culture?

For the record I am just saying British for simplicities sake. I know the English, Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish are very different but that would have made for a lengthy question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, I don't really have an opinion. I was in Manchester last year, some people were nice, others were rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are not "typical British" people, it's just a stereotype about English people, but Scottish, Welsh and Cornish people are quite different.

• Well yeah but that would have made for a lengthy question. Also you forget Northern Irish people who would be very angry with you for forgetting them haha

• Oh wow thats cool

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm indifferent about brits. It doesn't change anything for me if someone has English as a primary language or a secondary language.

• I just really hate the fucking chavs. But maybe as a Brit that makes me biased.