What age do girls get attracted to guys?

my litle sister is 12 were from India but live in the Caribbean and it jsut so happens that a lot of my friends happen to be black but why is my little sister acting as if she likes them? i get upset cuz it's annoying but she's 12 would she want to hurt me? sure i bad talk them behind their backs with my family but I don't know does she liek them? it's like for a few months well every time this certain guy comes over she always has to come out always I don't know how to stop it, maybe i should bring home only indian friends? so she will not be like one of those naughty indian girls and hurt our feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats so wrong about black dudes? Most that i know are cool af.

Most Helpful Guy

• So yeah this is fake. You just want people to think people from idea are racist and can't handle interracial relationships.

• look I don't know how to put it across but i don't like the idea of it

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not following you at all but to answer your question, 12 yo girls like boys.

• the first time I liked a guy I was 7 or 8 so it's possible but I don't think she is doing it to hurt you but because she is a human being and has feelings?

• I started liking guys when I was about 9, and most the girls I knew at that time were also into guys. I didn't get my first real crush until I was about 12 though

• Tell your parents

What Guys Said 1

• well you can probably start at any age.
    i dont understand how it hurts your feelings if she likes someone it's natural