Boss is offensive about race what should I do?

I started a new job over a month ago. My boss is my best friends aunt who has said her aunt is dramatic. My boss asked me what race of men I liked (I'm mixed) I said I prefer white or latino that I have dated all types but that's what I just prefer now. So she goes on to say white men smell like dogs, mexicans are abusive, that I have a mental problem she is black by the way. Our salon phone rang a guy asked if we cut redneck hair I kid you not she says yea ask for Kayla hangs up the phone and says Kayla likes that to everyone. The nail tech's son walked in my boss says she's single by the way which the guy is old enough to be my dad I told her she has got to stop doing that. She also says if you come out a black mother you're fully black... ? I've never in my life felt bad for liking what I like or have been offended over race bc I've never saw it as a problem. My dad is white my mother is Cherokee and jamacain so I've never seen color as a problem ever. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boss is a racist bitch that's why she's like, because if the reverse were true and your dad was black she would've told you the same thing. She just hates herself and therefore spews that hatred onto anyone else. She's probably jealous of you and is pissed off that no man wants a woman with such a piss poor attitude. Forget her, you're waaaaayy better than she will ever be. Just understand all of this stems from jealousy, insecurity, and self hatred. Don't let her bring you down, you're better than she is and if it escalates report her to human resources or whoever else is way above her head. She doesn't deserve to be in a leadership position because she's too damn childish and wicked.

• She's been with a married man for 18 years as well... maybe thats why.

• Don't listen to her, she sounds ghetto lol. You're too awesome to let her get you down. Don't ever let your boss make you feel like crap, go as fr above her head as you need to ensure corrective action takes place. The key to a successful business has one factor that's more important than happy customers. They key is happy employees, any manager or person in a leadership position who cannot recognize this is undeserving of their job title.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol she is an idiot. I hope she have bad day maybe that why she lash out lol. I care less about girls preference I'm not sure a lot of girls prefer white men in America, I stopped approach them.

• report her to the authorities

• dat's rayciss!

What Girls Said 1

• Just do nothing, it's not like she's pimping you out. You can only tell her your feelings about how you don't see the need to be shamed by who you prefer.