Do you believe people who wear sunglasses both outdoors and indoors a lot (for styling purposes) are usually scumbags and bad people?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• But you cannot just assume someone is doing it for styling...

My wise teacher once told me, if you want to expand your eyesight life, wear sunglasses at all times... Except when it's too dark to see with them on.

So if someone looks stylish with them on, you cannot just assume their sole purpose to wear them is to look "good", because you just a can't. You don't know.

My grandfather always had them on at all times, because the doctor said too, and he did look "cool", and I too assumed it was because he wanted to look awesome, but I was wrong, and that's when I started to learn about how light of any sort slowly damages your vision, wether it be direct sunlight or indoor lights.

So in my opinion, regardless of if you look cool or not, as long as you can still see with them on. Wear them! And don't don't take into consideration others peoples opinion of why you're wearing them... Cause really, who cares!! Take care if your eyes.

• i stated already... those who do it for stylin reasons... not those who have eye issues...

i don't believe they r always bad... but they have a rep of being evil people...

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I think that they're begging for attention. I could understand wearing them outside all the time but there's zero need to do so inside. Might as well admit that they want my full attention on them.

What Girls Said 5

• No, I would not assume that at all, unless he or she did something bad, then I would.

• lol why the hate :p
    my mum wears them because she feels her eyes look tired all the time

• Pfft! Yeah, totally.

• lol i don't think so , most of the time i wear shade because im high and my eyes are low.

• No it's because we're cool 8)

What Guys Said 1

• I knew a guy who did it because he had a lazy eye.

• i said for stylin purposes...

• Well he would let people think that.

• I mean if they kept their sunglasses on for no reason I would just find them strange, not necessarily bad. It would be like having sunglasses on at night, what's the point? Though it is kinda rude, like keeping your hat on indoors.