How long would it take for me to write a 4 page essay if I have 26 pages of literature on the topic to get jot notes from?

I should be working on my essay right now but I feel like watching t. v. and having fun instead. Mainly because I want to rest my wrists.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wrote 7 pages the other day and it took me about 6 hours with distractions, however it would've been less guaranteed. ON average it would've taken me 2-3 hours! So yours maybe 2 hours if you don't rush it.

What Guys Said 1

• 4 pages is nothing. The long part is getting the reading/notes done

What Girls Said 3

• Four page essay wouldn't be too much. It's the reading and taking notes that will take longer. The four page essay might take you three to four hours.

• I would do while you have the chance. But take the break maybe an hour. It depends how dense the information is to write a paper. And if your allowed to use double space do so it make paper more lengthy.

• 5-15 mins max