Do you cook or eat out?

Do you cook or eat out?

• Cook everyday
  • Cook every other day
  • Cook once a week or twice
  • Eat out every single day

Most Helpful Guy

• I cook everyday because I have to. I do enjoy it but I'm also forced to cook myself. In my country Switzerland, eating out is extremely expensive. Even people who have a decent salary only do it once or twice a month, university students like myself have to watch out even more. For example eating at a casual Pizzeria (probably one of the cheapest restaurants you can find) will cost you around 65-70 Swiss Franks for a salad, a main course (pizza or pasta) and a soda. That's the equivalent of 85-90 Canadian dollars or 65-70 US dollars. It's what a person with an average salary earns in about 2-2,5 hours of work if they work a 100% job. So it's something you can do once in a while but it's impossible to do it every other day unless you want to end up in big financial troubles at the end of the month. Grocery shopping on the other hand is very cheap here. Organic products are very popular among a majority of Swiss people, which is why there is a very large diversity of organic products at cheap prices. Also, contrary to America where all the unhealthy stuff is ridiculously cheap and the healthy stuff is expensive, it's the opposite in Switzerland. If you want to buy a good steak, it's super expensive but things like organic fruits or vegetables are very cheap. I think I eat out around once in two months, so around 5-6 times a years. I would love to do it more frequently because it's a social event but it just doesn't work financially.

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom does all the cooking!

What Guys Said 5

• I cook everyday, though I cook simple stuff. I eat out maybe once a month or less.

• Eat out quite a bit because its more of a social thing.
    Fuck cooking for my friends.

• I eat out about twice a week.

• I can cook but im to lazy!

• I love to cook since i was a former chef.

What Girls Said 9