What was your Thanksgiving like?

I just wanna know, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Horrible. Everyone except for me were on their phones

Most Helpful Girl

• BabyGirl let me tell you! I spent Thanksgiving with my mom and the "white side," of my family. I don't like any of them bitches because they are always gossiping and throwing shade towards me. So, I just stayed in my room and only came down to eat, etc... They're still at our house. The cowboys just lost against the sorry ass Panthers. I'm just pissed😒

What Guys Said 6

• Mine was great. I hooked up with a good friend of mine. He was called mr roast beef so today I had hot roast beef sandwiches for dinner and reflected on Christmas coming soon , I'll talk to mr Turkey then

• Not exactly great, but it definitely could have been worse.

• It was traditional.

• Good but ate way too much.

• Didn't have one, ended up by myself eating turkey from Boston Market while my kids went with their Mother to her family

• We said a bunch of thanks then said you're welcome.

What Girls Said 6

• Super busy. 3 meals in 5 hours. And over generous grandmothers who push you to eat more because she doesn't believe you eat enough and you can't say no. I'm currently dying from food overload.

• Just a normal day lol, no Thanksgiving here.

• It was good. I enjoyed the time with my family. We laughed a lot.

• Non existent
    ...

• It was great, me and my mom had went up to the hospital to go see my auntie. We was going to eat with her today, but we changed our minds. We also had food at home. How was yours? 😌

• watched a movie
    now, we're going to eat!