Jennifer Lawrence keeps kissing josh hutchersin a lot lately. They never used to , do just friends kiss each other that much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows, she sent somebody nudes, "the fappening" pictures were amazing, I bet they're banging.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called "for publicity" they are encouraged to be close and flirty so that people like the actors, and therefore like the films they are in, and pay to see those films, so the actors get big loads of money from their films. The actors manipulate viewers into thinking what they want them to think. The relationship between co-stars in public may be completely fake. They are actors, they pretend for a living.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps so.

• I thought they dated? Eh I don't know.

What Girls Said 1

• how about you read the books smh unless you mean in real life

• No I'm talking about in real life during all their tours around the world right now and during their interviews. I did read the books jennifer and josh are not their characters (peeta & katniss)

• Well ok, but some people just talk about the characters while using their real names so I wasn't sure :P no clue, I don't really read about celebrity gossip or watch interviews