Am I the only one that wants this?

I don't want to seem narcisstic or anything but I REALLY want this. I want someone to write me something really long. Just talking about how they see me as a person, what they like and dislike about me, how I act, my personality, what they see me as, the little things I do (quirks like sititng a certain way etc) and all that but I want someone to just randomly do it and do it to make me happy. I don't know if this makes sense but I would love to know how I look to an outsider.

I'm just curious to see how other people see me. Aren''t any of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm yea I've always wondered about what people think about me.
    Behind the banter, laughs, fun and hardships I really have no legitimate clue what my peers think of me.

I guess I will find out on my deathbed, when the truth comes out. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always always wondered what people think of me just out of curiosity, not out of worry. Every time I ask or sometimes they just tell me and they always seem to say something like "you're so mysterious", or "I always wonder what goes on in that head of yours", I hate it 😂Like, thats so vague, but maybe Im a really vague person to them ahah. Although I usually always hear that I've had some people tell me that Im "so rude" sometimes, which I can be. 😅 A friend of mine told me she has a real love hate feeling about my honesty and the way I question things, and that Im not afraid to ask controversial questions. I do wonder about the small things/acts that I do that people notice about me. I really do. I'd really like to meet a clone of me if possible so I could see myself. 😂

What Guys Said 16

• I dunno I guess I'd perhaps appreciate the effort they would put into writing all of that but in reality I'd rather they not. I don't want to know everything they think about me.

• Although I don't know you personally, My interaction with you in GAG makes me believe that you are a cool, fun and easy to hang out with person a. k. a. the kind of people I like. I like the photos that you take, they are quite good XD. Also, I LOVE your eyes :3. You're good in my book girl :D.

• Yeah I'd like to know that too... also thought about making a question here on how people see me, but I didn't because I know how most of the answers will be so... yeah

• Yeah, I would love that. See what annoys people, and also what they love about me, so I can try to do that more and annoy them less

• I agree. I'd love to hear what people think of me, but I'd want to hear it from certain people in my life.

• I love to write. I have done this exact thing for a girl once. I would love to write about you, but I don't know you so it would be pointless lol.

• Lol I have done it for a few friends.

• Oh my god that was actually one of the cutest things ever. I can't think of anything off the top of my head but you do seem to be such a nice and smart person /.\ thank you very much, you made my day.

• You're most welcome.

• Like a wonderful, creative, insecure, angry, confused, un-trusting, silly, frustrated, beautiful mess!

• naaa i can't say im not curious ^^ but something i rather not know, plus not like it would change me. So what would be the point and what you arnt thinking is what if they have nothing nice 2 say?

• I've done that for two friends of mine.

• I too want one. I'll write you one if you write me one

• I want this as well.

• There is nothing special about you...

You smell like female pheromones, which is a combination of fungus and shit...

• hell yea.. I feel the same way... World is filled with tonns of haters you know... lol

• You are the only narcissistic one who wants this today.

• maybe for your bday.

• I would do that but I've no idea about you 😶?

What Girls Said 8

• yeah its strange! Sounds and smell like insecurity. Eh? I wouldn't want anyone writing anything for me! I feel pretty important already!

• well thanks for making me feel worselol

• Aoole24 - you have many people on here telling you very nice things about you, and I am sure that you love hearing them. That is kind of like what the Asker would like to hear, though she also wants to hear the bad things, too. If I knew her better, I would write something for her, and considering my age, that would be an accomplishment because I am not part of the current generation and understand their likes and feelings as much. And she may not change a bit before she hits 20, and maybe even 40. Nothing wrong with her desires.

• I am really sorry if I offend you.

• I think deep inside we all would like to know ourselves through others.

I'm pretty sure the little things are the ones that are gonna make me fall in love with someone.

• I kinda understand you! I like when people say what they think about me. It's interesting to know what they think. :p

• "I was scrolling online when I saw a question. I saw this white Chick with red hair and big eyes. She kind of reminded me of ariel from the little mermaid, I mean ariel was 16 too. Except she never had the username homicidal queen..."

Lol just kidding no I don't want anyone to do that

• Yeah I guess its a desire to see yourself as others see you. I feel ya

• im the same way, its interesting

• I'm curious. But in a way I don't want to know, I probably won't like a lot of what they say

• I've always wanted it but never got the results I wanted lol. I did this for my boyfriend and he cried.