Do you have a famous role model or idol?

A celebrity, famous figure, political figure, anything:)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Sure I look up to quite a few people.

Ronald Reagan
    Albert Einstein
    Miyamoto Musashi
    Sun Tzu
    Alexander The Great
    Sam Price
    Bruce Lee
    Chuck Norris
    Thomas Edison
    Scipio Africanus
    Hannibal Barca
    George Washington

Those are a few.

• I never had one.

• It used to be ms Katniss Everdiene (sorry if I spelled it wrong), or Jennifer Lawrence

She's where I'm from and she was sort of like me, clumsy, goofy, outgoing, and had the heart of an angel a complete angel

And she still probably does she just acts more.. celebrity like now.. more proper... Not that outgoing.. She used to go on the red carpet like. "Hey guyyyyyyysssss😆" now she just waves... She's probably outgoing off camera I just wish shed be herself

• Of course I do, Roy Orbison for the win :D.

• 0|0
  • I wouldn't say he's my role model, but I really like him. His name is Neil deGrasse Tyson. You should definitely take a look at a couple of videos with him in it and you'll understand why I like him.

• Mines is Itachi. I'm not a big fan of anime or none of that, but something about mystery and darkness makes me wanna be like him. If I wonder about his life, I want girls to think the same about me.

• Not a role model but Friedrich Nietzsche has influenced me more than anyone else

• No, not me.

• Actually, maybe I would say Michael Jordan and Montel Williams for a role model. Not an idol.

• Stephen King
    Edgar Allan Poe

• Carl Sagan, although I'm not all the good when it comes to math and dimensional-equations.

What Girls Said 9

• There are some celebrities I like but I wouldn't say I'm obsessed or anything like some girls would.

As a role model, Cara Delevingne. She's not my idol or anything, most of the time I don't even know what new things she's been doing. But when I want to watch something fun yet precious I watch Youtube videos of her doing interviews, goofing around or doing anything else really.

I do have this band I'm a big fan of lately. (I've always loved them but never really knew the band, only their songs)
    It's called Of Monsters And Men, in case you know it.
    I just found some random video of them talking, (I didn't even know how the look like I've just always been listening to their amazing songs) and they looked fun and amusing so I looked up for more videos and I've been doing this for the past week.

I used to have role models-huge idol-kind-of-thing with a few celebrities (I was younger, though. like 10-11 y/o), which the biggest one of them was actually Miley Cyrus, when she was still pretty normal.

I know it's probably not the best answer you're looking for, but I hope it still helped somehow😊

• nah I've never been the person to want to be like anyone else. inspired sure, but not as a role model.

• Yes I want look like hilary duff!

• No. I like some celebs, but I don't really IDOLIZE them.

• I can't believe I'm admitting this, I don't like her music or anything, but Miley Cyrus. I look up to her for wanting to separate herself from the show that made her famous. Miley should not have been recognized for Hannah. The show was grueling for her. I wouldn't want to be known for something I didn't like.

• I ain't got one.

• i was always a fan of Marie Curie... and Frida Kahlo

• Hmmm my dad I guess lol I know that sounds stupid

• yes a singer her name is lights.