Does anyone prefer to keep their phone away from where they sleep to avoid temptation to stay up to look at it at night or the morning?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I sleep with it on my bed right next to my pillows. Because it's my alarm, and I know that if it's not RIGHT next to my head I'll sleep through the alarm. Because I have a tendency to sleep through a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fortunate that I don't have that problem! When I am sleepy I can plug it up on my nightstand and pass out!

However, one thing that I do do, is put my phone and tablet face-down when I charge them at night. Keeps the light from keeping you awake!

What Girls Said 1

• Yesss. Well tbh I hate taking my phone with me , that way I can avoid social media.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I have to keep my phone near me.

• Nope... I fall asleep watching netflix.. And use it for an alarm clock.. Embrace the phone!! Just dont run outta battery!!!

• i charge it on my head board at night, but i have no temptation to get on it