Am I the only one who thinks gag has turned into an amazing site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes- I think that most people are on here for the right reasons however there's a lot that just are either trolling or wanting to use this site as a hook up site.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol in my opinion, it has been amazing. since i first joined :P

What Girls Said 9

• lol if i didn't like it i would've left AGES ago.
    but we all know ur just saying that so the admin can feature ur question! :P :P mwuhahahaaa

• No 😂 Someone posted am o the only one who thinks gag has turned bad so I made this despite them

• No I love gag!

• You're certainly not the only one. GAG is quite amazing indeed.

• I AGREE!!! There was a person who said the opposite a while back and I didn't really agree with her...

• it's good except for the ads and how hard it is to get those amazon giftcards :(

• If you use a computer for going on gag, use a script blocker (much much better than an ad blocker) and allow only the scripts needed to have the site function and no others. If you use a phone, what os you using? If android then root the phone and put adaway on it.

• It has gone down hill. 😀👎🏽

• No, you're not the only one Jared 🙈

• Yes I love it

• I remember when I only used to see penis questions on here.

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
  • GAG is cool. A couple gaggers from my first account I miss tho, that really made GAG awesome.

• Since summer i have seen it becoming a great place. Although i miss some special figures here :/ where are you Mr mistniqqa?

• don't know how it has been before but love it right now... yes it's amazing 👍

• pfffff haha.

• It's one of the few sites that has gotten BETTER over time!

• Yes. But it's good.

• Yes, a few people i hated on here have gone.

• Yes. GAG has turned into a shitty site.