Do you think the Anonymous are increasing?

• Yes Anonymous are increasing in question as well opinions without proper reason.
  • No Anonymous are not increasing its a myth
  • It depends on question.. may be they are right.
poll for it
?////////////////?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and it is always men! Stop living in the shadows Anonymous! You are not Batman!

Most Helpful Guy

• As GAG grows it's only logical that Anonymous will grow as well.

What Girls Said 9

• There are always anonymous posters. I don't see a problem with most of them.

• I think they are and think about it what if you ask a question and the and a familiar face sees the question on here

• By leaps & bounds.

• I really don't notice. Maybe. Maybe not.

• Yes because users are allowed to sign up anonymous now

• If a person doesn't agree with your opinion they block you permanently from commenting on their questions or opinions in future for instance if it pro choice/life question.

• I am always anonymous. The only times when I'm not are when the function is disabled, and I usually think carefully whether I should post non-anon by then. If the topic is not very serious and does not make people associate the opinions of one post to one account, then I usually go off anon but only when anon is disabled.

• I'm always anon. I tried responding without, and get PMs from guys wanting to cyber sex. The question wasn't even sexual... so I went back to anon. I have always seen anon questions and posts, but I'm not sure if it's increasing.

What Guys Said 12

• I dont know what your talking about... I am the only anonymous... and it very funny cuz its not like your going to ever meet anyone anyway

• Are you talking about the hacktivist collective or those blue/pink assholes with the "?" face.

• I don't know, and I don't care.

• Haven't really noticed.

• Fuck off...

• Yeah! Maybe soon everyone will be anonymous! :D Anonymous ftw! It's GaG's best feature

• I wouldn't want people to know that I've sucked myself off, fucked myself in the ass, and generally is a huge pervert.

• I know not what you speak of. We are legion. We are the Batman. We shall unite within the shadows of course.

• We are indeed growing! Faster, smarter, stronger!!

Join us, live like us, become one! Become ANONYMOUS.

local.fo/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/anonymous.jpg

• We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

• The real question is... WHY TO DO EVEN CARE?

• Revealing your identity on the internet is bullshit. Its the fucking internet