Do you think the Anonymous are increasing?

• Yes Anonymous are increasing in question as well opinions without proper reason.
    49% (25)43% (23)46% (48)Vote
  • No Anonymous are not increasing its a myth
    16% (8)19% (10)17% (18)Vote
  • It depends on question.. may be they are right.
    35% (18)38% (21)37% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
poll for it
?////////////////?

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and it is always men! Stop living in the shadows Anonymous! You are not Batman!

0|5
    2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• As GAG grows it's only logical that Anonymous will grow as well.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• There are always anonymous posters. I don't see a problem with most of them.

1|2
    0|1
  • It depends on question.. may be they are right.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are and think about it what if you ask a question and the and a familiar face sees the question on here

0|1
    0|0
  • By leaps & bounds.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't notice. Maybe. Maybe not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because users are allowed to sign up anonymous now

0|1
    0|0
  • If a person doesn't agree with your opinion they block you permanently from commenting on their questions or opinions in future for instance if it pro choice/life question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am always anonymous. The only times when I'm not are when the function is disabled, and I usually think carefully whether I should post non-anon by then. If the topic is not very serious and does not make people associate the opinions of one post to one account, then I usually go off anon but only when anon is disabled.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm always anon. I tried responding without, and get PMs from guys wanting to cyber sex. The question wasn't even sexual... so I went back to anon. I have always seen anon questions and posts, but I'm not sure if it's increasing.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 12

• I dont know what your talking about... I am the only anonymous... and it very funny cuz its not like your going to ever meet anyone anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you talking about the hacktivist collective or those blue/pink assholes with the "?" face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, and I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't really noticed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck off...

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah! Maybe soon everyone will be anonymous! :D Anonymous ftw! It's GaG's best feature

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want people to know that I've sucked myself off, fucked myself in the ass, and generally is a huge pervert.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know not what you speak of. We are legion. We are the Batman. We shall unite within the shadows of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • We are indeed growing! Faster, smarter, stronger!!

Join us, live like us, become one! Become ANONYMOUS.

local.fo/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/anonymous.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

3|5
    1|0
  • The real question is... WHY TO DO EVEN CARE?

1|1
    1|0
  • Revealing your identity on the internet is bullshit. Its the fucking internet

0|0
    2|1