Is it wrong that I brought "special" brownies to Thanksgiving dinner?

I really just did it to see what my Dad was like high, who just zoned out. My Stepmom and her friend were laughing at her stuffed frog collection when I left. My little brother just kept eatting pumpkin pie until the whole pie was gone. My other brother and his wife were doing a bunch of PDA. But it was all super funny to me because I didn't have the brownies. Someone had to be sober to keep an eye out for the newbies. Based on this test I may do it again for X-mas... has anyone else tried this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either it's complete bs story or your family members are boring squares

What Girls Said 2

• I mean I personally wouldn't do it, but hey I don't know you or your family but I would say no, because its really not cool to give people a drug that theyre unaware of that theyre taking.

• Umm, that's illegal and immoral and all around aweful to drug someone without their knowledge. Pretty F'ed up.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all.

Continue to sneak illegal drugs into unsuspecting family members who could potentially be drug tested at any point in their lines of work and ultimately lose their job.

Great idea tbh.

• Yes, it seems that way to me. Doing that gives cannabis users a bad name. And depending on where you're from, it can lead to serious consequences. If people work in a job that drug tests, it might get them fired.

• That's drugging others.