I feel like shit after drinking, help?

I drank maybe 7 sips of a four loko and I was fucked up. now that I'm not as drunk I feel shakey and my stomach and head hurts and I'm still a little drunk. why do I only feel this way when I drink four loko and not with other alcohol? And how can I feel better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's fcked up sht, made to get people fcked up! Drink Vodka, clear, clean, shots, or mixed with Sierra Mist diet, or 7-Up!! You can get nicely buzzed, but not be 'stupid buzzed' letting boys take advantage of you!!
    Next morning, a Ramen 'Oriental' flavor soup (the ginger and the broth, more than the noodles) and you can be good to go to class, at 9am!!
    I got through college that way!!
    Just remember, 'DRINK RESPONSIBLY!'
    At your age, that means have a friend that won't let you be 'STUPID', and will get you home, and sleep on your side, so if you upchuck, you won't choke on your vomit!
    Oh, for the younger, irresponsible days!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Go have a sleep. Maybe avoid four loko from now on

What Guys Said 5

• Because four loko is full of crap additives that don't play well with alcohol. It used to be banned for a reason and still should be. Stick to traditional alcohol.

• Take some aspirin drink a ton of water and go to bed.

• Time passes.

• Eat ice cream

• I thought they banned that shit? Drink some milk and go rest.

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh 4 loko is disgusting it has too much sugar and not enough alcohol. What gets your drunk quicker is the sugar mixed with alcohol- so you should stay away lol.

• Ding drink. That's the best way to feel better