Which girl is the hottest in your opinion?

I was having a discussion with my friends. They both said that Asian and Black girls are always ugly, so I presented them the below examples. They still stayed to their view. I'm wondering if this community would agree with them?
Which one do you think is the prettiest? First, second, third?

White

Asian

Black

• White girl
  • Asian girl
  • Black girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate race terms... They're so freaking general for such a diverse population like ours. For me "white" Italians don't look the same as Swedish people. Ethiopians look nothing like Nigerians although they are both "Black", Chinese people don't look like Japanese people though they both "Asian", and neither does Filippino and Koreans. And neither do all Filippino look alike, they are so diverse in their own country. And all Indians don't look the same in India, there's too much diversity in India to pinpoint the exact Indian look - different shades of skin colour, different eye shapes (some more monolid, some double lid), body shapes. Like hello they are about how many billion people? Surely there must be some beautiful people among those billions of diverse Indians. 😒

• No one is implying that everyone in a certain race looks the same, however they look similar. Asian people have general features which are exclusive to Asian people, white people have general features that are exclusive to white people.
      The examples are just samples that are chosen based on pretty, random people from these particular races.
      People of the Italian ethicity can be pale and blonde, albeit more rare. You'll never see an Asian with natural blonde hair. Therefore, the feature that can represent Italian and Swedish people is 'blonde' hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• In this case, the black girl, but this is very unfair because you could've chosen a way better looking white girl. And the "black girl" is probably half white and that's why she's hot. Hell, she might not even be black at all, maybe a different tan ethnicity.

• 'And the "black girl" is probably half white and that's why she's hot'

Oooh, you went there.

• in my opinion. I found all of them to be equally attractive. I don't think the white girl is less attractive than the black girl.
      I thought she was full black. I'm probably mistaken, though.

• @itsallover yeah cause its true

What Girls Said 15

• If you're going to use a photo of a black girl, then at least use the photo of one who looks less Eurocentric/white.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...019089374f.jpg

• The girl you put as black is actually mixed she has white blood in her so if you want a actual answer then you should of probably used a photo of a women who is actually black not mix raced

• That black girl isn't completely black

• That black girl looks very... Europeanised.

• Yeah when I saw that picture I had to look at it two more times...

• Well shit I guess I'm European then because I'm lighter than her and I have similar facial features even though I'm African American

• @plaisirdamour So do I, I'm just saying that she has very European features and therefore doesn't represent what most black women look like. No need to be sarky.

• Every color!

• All races have beautiful women but in those pictures I would say the third girl is really beautiful but like most people have already said in the comments she isn't fully black she is mixed raced

• Why didn't ya post a pic of a pretty white girl? That white girl is down right homely!

• i think that was sort of the point. his friends seem to suggest that all white women are more attractive simply because they are white. so he posted a question in which by all measurables the white girl may be less attractive

• I don't agree with the people who are saying that the black girl looks mixed. I have family members and know people who look similar to her that are full black. Just because someone has light skin and features like her doesn't mean that they are mixed. Hasn't anyone heard of Ethiopians?, I've even seen dark skin people with prominent features and kinky hair. I'm not saying that it's impossible for this woman to be mixed but I'm just saying that black people are not limited to certain features.

• The black girl is clearly trying to act white lol

• @RachelBrigs some Ethiopians are mixed

• The women in the third photo is mixed though? I think if whoever made this poll wanted a fair judgement then it would make more sense to actually use a black women's photo rather than posting a mixed girl and saying she is black when she's not

• The third girl is extremely gorgeous! However I wouldn't say she is black she defiantly looks mixed

• the third girl is pretty

• The black girl is gorgeous. ❤️ They are all very pretty though.

• All pretty

• Are you kidding? The White girl is clearly the hottest. In general, white girls are definitely hotter than Asians and blacks. It's not even debatable lol.

• The Asian girl is only pretty here because she is doing a seductive pose in lingerie while the others are just doing normal pose with a normal shirt lol. So yeah, biased pics. But despite it, the third girl is defo the prettiest.

• the white girl is pretty. the black girl is beautiful. and the Asian is sexy. there all in different categories. like Ariana Grande is cute but she'll never be sexy. does that make since?

What Guys Said 18

• i'm torn between the 2nd or 3rd girl. the 2nd may be extra sexy since she's showing cleavage, wearing lingerie and giving that sultry look

but 2 and 3 are both very very attractive

• White girl is clearly the hottest. You must be blind or something.

• nope not blind. but you must either be a racist or a troll... thanks for participating

• The white girl and the Asian girl are the best
    The third girl is stunning but she isn't fully black so i'm not sure why you put her down as black? She is mix raced.

• Black? That girl is not black...

Maybe the white... but no real preference.

• From those, the black girl, she's stunning.

• Sir... The black girl that you posted is NOT a representative of black girls. I am not saying who looks good or bad. But your choice of pictures is not relevant to the question.

• The black girl is not really a "black" girl but that said my preference order is:

1) "Black" girl (smoking hot)
    2) White
    3) Asian (I am just not that in to Asians)

• Blacks and Asians aren't always ugly but out of those examples the white woman is the hottest.

• 3rd one is amazing

• I'll pick the Black Girl.

• Kesha... Other then that I have a thing for short, cute, Latino girls with tattoos and piercings but thata not pick able >.<

• I like the second one personally, cause I love me some Asian girls :D.

• ignoring the images that you used, my personal tastes usually goes white, then Asian then black

• Why is it when someone posts a so called black lady it is more someone than not on the light side instead of like African tribal women or at least a women with darker skin

• Stuck between the black girl and Asian girl :(

• They're all pretty!

• I don't like any of these but generally I like just white girls

• Overall I think white girls are more attractive. But these three pics I would say Asian black white

• where is the black girl?