Do you think it is attractive when someone consider themselves good-looking?

I've been hearing about self-esteem and self-confidence these days.

But I think it's little bit nasty when someone like themselves so much and get absorbed to themselves.

Especially I don't feel comfortable with watching people who do "don't judge my challenge" stuffs

So if you really think it's attractive when someone consider themselves good-looking?

I personaly feel like that's more attractive when someone don't realize that they are attractive and not caring about their attractiveness.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's obviously good for people to consider themselves good looking, and it's essential too. It only gets 'nasty' when they go around proclaiming to the world about how good looking they are! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, being aware that they're attractive is a good thing. That's just confidence, and I think it leads to people being overall more secure in many areas of life. Bragging about it, thinking they're above everyone else, or placing too much importance on their looks crosses over into arrogance and that's more annoying.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's good to think of yourself as attractive, as long as it isn't in a conceited or self-absorbed way. Vanity is not attractive.

• I don't like self-absorbed guys. Guys who are cute but don't know it are much better.

• There's a limit to that. Cross the line and you look like a self-absorbed douche