If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?

0|0
6|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Myself - so I can stop being annoyed by everyone and so I could be around people without feeling like i'm suffering haba

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... @dangerdoge really needs to take medicine for his bronchitis...

Just kidding, I have no idea really.. Maybe for small things that I want.. 😏

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• My dogs: I would tell them "You enjoy cleaning... it's your passion and duty in life. While i am away at work, you must clean 1 room per day."

they're very unproductive creatures besides giving my unconditional love.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know multiple people who are brainwashed, and I would use the machine on them, in order to UN-brainwash them. Sort of cancel the brainwashing out.

I'm dead serious. I would love one of these machines.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • I would use it on all big political leaders and other powerful people in the world and hope it somehow gets better at least for a few decades.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't say... they would kill me, they're dangerous people xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Trump. I'd make him believe that he was a brilliant politician and would make a great world leader. I'd also make him believe that he deserves all the money he made because it was earned by his own effort. Oh, wait...

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a brainwashing machine it would be instantly obsoleted because except for that have awoken everyone else has already been brainwashed.

1|0
    0|0
  • On North Koreans...

1|1
    0|0
  • The fucking banker wankers running the world...

2|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend so I can have her making me sandwiches

1|1
    0|2
  • Myself and @Asker

1|1
    0|0
  • On the goveremtns 2 stop being so selffish and give 2 the poor so everyone is even but i would also get my self an island and live there ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhh... I don't know. Why would I brainwash someone?

1|0
    0|0
  • My crush, definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Myself, so that I could make me like Maths lol XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me so i could actually focus on my work lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would use it on the entire government and have them name me the undisputed leader.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd use it to brainwash people into thinking that Muslims are a threat to world peace, so they'd forget that it was bankers who stole their money and their jobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have brainwashed , y sister and many other girls after fucking the lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone in the bank I'm about to rob

1|0
    0|0
  • I woyld brainwash my cat and make it think its a dog!

1|0
    0|0
  • Any woman I'm with so she will do things to me that I like and she will think she likes😊

1|0
    0|0
  • An attractive blonde woman so she would like meeee <3 <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Violent criminals.

1|0
    0|0
  • The political left.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would use on my self hahah! lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it, it would be against everything I believe in it. I think it's lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody, it's not good to brainwash people.

1|0
    0|1
  • Myself, my mind is too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Atheists, muslims, gays, blacks and liberals as well as any other discease ridden degenerates. So the start thinking and acting rightly.

0|0
    1|1