Is it bad that I've never done any drugs?

I've never done any drugs, I feel like I'm missing out. I talk to my friends and they're sometimes high and they sound like they're having a blast. Am I being too uptight, should I just yolo it and start smoking weed?

• You're missing out, try it out at least
  • No don't do it
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Being high can be fun, but it can also trigger anxiety/paranoia/panic attacks. I stopped smoking for that reason. It's fun, but not necessarily more fun than anything else, though. Half the time you end up wasting the night watching reruns and eating subpar snacks. But it can be a nice addition to a chill day. If you want to try, there are no real dangers, either. If you tend to be high strung, I'd recommend only taking a hit at a time and seeing how it effects you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever, bro, do what works for you. I love weed (I actually have a medical prescription, not that I wouldn't blaze anyway, haha) but it doesn't hit everyone the same way. Some people get chilled out or goofy, others get anxious and paranoid. I'd say that it won't kill you to give it a try, but I'd also say you're not missing some mind blowing experience either. For me, it relaxes me, and there's an "enhancement" feeling, like whatever I do, whether it's watching TV or a movie, or eating, or whatever, it's just better, haha, I enjoy it more. But it's not like it makes a bad movie good or food won't taste good without it either, so it's certainly not a necessity. I'd say that if you've made it this far without it, you certainly don't "need" to start, but if it's something you're genuinely curious about, give it a try, but do it because YOU want to, not because you don't want to seem uptight to your friends. Also, this applies just to weed, which is pretty harmless and wrongly demonized by the anti-drug faction, I wouldn't recommend you trying any "real drugs", haha. I'm actually astounded at how misinformed some people are about pot. Like there are people who actually think it's "drugs" like a narcotic is, and that couldn't be further from the truth. It's pretty harmless, and even beneficial medicinally in some cases, when used in moderation, and there's no physical addiction at all. So it's safe to try it if you want, but even as much as I enjoy it personally, I'd never tell someone they "have to" try it out. It's no different from alcohol (and actually much less harmful to you), some people enjoy a cocktail to take the edge off, others don't. If you feel you're just as happy when you're not under the influence of any substance, then it ain't broke, so there's no need to fix anything.

What Girls Said 13

• It's so sad how people think something is wrong with them because they're not fucking up their body/brain.

• Drugs are no good. Don't do drugs, kids.

• The best people are the ones you can have fun with without the need of alcohol or drugs. If your friends use that to have fun, that means they rely on it. And don't do drugs dafuq xD if your friends kept jumping off cliffs because they're having a blast would you do it?

• Not really it affects you somehow like me I feel like I have turned from a super smart girl to a girl who forgets how to say somethings or at times won't pay attention anymore I would be like mhm ok , I'm still smart but it's difficult sometimes thinking and makes you feel dumb don't do them but it's your choice you know no one will force you or stop you as long as you know what your doing I guess ,

• I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. o. O
    Not a bad thing.

• And why on earth would that be bad? You dont need to do what ur friends do, make your own choices without caring about what others do or think about u. You dont need drugs to have fun✌️ But if u wanna try it some day, do it because you want to and not because others do it

• Bad? No. How's that bad. I think it's all overrated though. I did weed once and was stupid af.

• I'd say the opposite of bad! It's still possible to have a blast without drugs as long as you have the right mindset and you're with the right people

• Don't do it.

Drugs are not fun. You're not missing out.

• I'd skip it if you haven't done it:) Be original.

• Do it if you're comfortable with it. Not because your friends are doing it. Just do your own thing

• Nah drugs and alcohol are bad. Don't use them

• Don't do it to fit in. If you don't want to do drugs then don't.

What Guys Said 14

• It's your choice what you want to do, if your not doing drugs I'd want to know the reasons, there are good reasons not to do drugs.

If you just mean stuff like weed though, it don't really have negative effects, especially if you do it occasionally or take it orally rather then smoke it, like weed brownies or use a vaporizer. Only the smoke is bad for you. So if it was for health I would say try it, I'm sure one of your friends would love to get you high your first time if you want to try it, it's not addictive or anything.

• I voted try it out cause it puts things into perspective but even just weed can fuck up a lot of things. 1. some girls won't date you 2. your parents get mad 3. some jobs won't hire you 4. if you get caught with a large amount you get a possession charge. Good things are 1. you chill out 2. probably have a laugh 3. eat a good meal 4. have a good nap 5. possibly some hot sex 6. get creative 7. realize it isn't that bad. All in all I am very conflicted with whether or not you should. I have lost friends over drugs and been put in some bad situations because of other peoples drug use

• I say for the worldly life experience, I say try a substance once,

as long as you have a VERY reliable source that won't sell u dangerous knock offs!

• I don't do drugs. Never did.

• I say try smoking at least once. You don't even need to be in a party atmosphere to enjoy it.

Just have a few friends over, order some food, and watch some comedy movie. You'll have a blast

• It's a mugs game mate. You lose a part of yourself every time you take something. Well done for saying no.

• I haven't even tried alcohol and I'm going to put that off for as long as I can. Nothing bad about that.

• I was doing the same when I was a boy. Peer pressure got me smoking weed and drinking. I ruined a football career by doing that stuff. Stay well away from it all. It ruins you in every way. By the time you realize that it's far too late

• Don't. Do. It. It's bad shit and NOT fun.

• I never did drugs, I just drink alcohol and that is enough for me, :D

• You're not missing out. Don't do it.

• No, it means you are one of the few who have morals.

• Not even caffeine?

• Yeah yolo it! You only live once, might as well try stuff. Weed is pretty hamrless anyway, you will have a laugh and it will help you bond with your friends

• The only drug worth it is weed... But it keeps you dirty for so long, its not worth it (hair folicale can do a year)... Every drug can be addictive, even pot.. So its best to stay away from them.. Besides, a lot of them are expensive as hell... I've tried almost everything... And i have quit doing anything but drinking, and im working on that.. And they are bad for health as well.. So dude, its good u havnt done them.. Being hi is kinda fun, but it costs so much that its bad... I've lost my whole family because of drugs..