🍎How can I have nothing and feel like I have the world🌎?

I don’t have my life together or what the majority would consider as doing well in life! (the social norm) I literally done nothing with my life but I feel happy. (:

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually just pretend that I'm fine and contempt and if I do it for long eventually I'll start believing it. A placebo effect pretty much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how.. I feel like that too sometimes..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• That's the important thing, you feel happy. If you're happy all the rest doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey if anyone ever claims to understand they're either lying or fucking crazy.
    by the way why do you change your profile picutre so much? It's changed like 5 times in the past week.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you think I am crazy? lol hahaha (: 😂 I just don't know what to do which picture I am okay with maybe I just feel sick and i want put apples! lol

• Show All
    • Its not special... Its just a random name... I wasn't planing on stay on GAG!

• I like that answer

• That just means you're contended with the world Carmen.. and that's a good thing. Be as happy in life your life as you can, God knows there's a lotta crap in this world now :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I don't know I feel like shit if I'm not making progress

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are happy that's all that matters.
    #teamhungry

1|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps you've achieved spiritual enlightenment.

1|1
    0|0
  • Damn girl, i feel the same! That's awsomeness you have in your juices!

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever keeps you awake in the morning. I guess?

I like to do things with my life haha

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's because you're awesome, that's why! Just keep being positive! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well good for you^^
    What are you happy about?
    You know success and money aren t the only source of happiness and might even bring misery instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • i feel the opposite. i'm in a really good place academically, professionally, and i feel so miserable lol

1|0
    0|0