Excluding making money, what do you struggle with the most?

I'm trying to find out what people struggle with the most, that can be their self image, relationships, finding yourself and all that sort of stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting back in shape

• What makes you feel like you need to get back in shape? Aside from the superficial reasons, what's more of the emotional fulfillment you seek from it. Sorry if I sound invasive

• Bc I don't know i feel like i dont look good as i used to and that has effected my self esteem. Plus there are also some reasons that i cannot mention here

Most Helpful Guy

• I struggle with my inferiority complex (related to my looks). I am a confident and practical guy. Usually the first one to take up a task where everyone is hesitating, but when it comes to certain events, my complex holds me back. I have gotten better since 2-3 years.. but it is still there.

• So it's more of situational confidence rather than core confidence, right?

Similar to putting a rock star in the middle of a bar, where nobody knows him or he is not the center of attention.

• exactly.. situational confidence. When something about that girl reminds me of my complex, my confidence levels go down.

What Girls Said 3

• My self image, definitely. I can never be satisfied. And SCHOOL.

• I see, having to live up to people's standards through comparing what you have to others. Right?

• Keeping my grades up and my stress levels down.

• There is different websites

What Guys Said 2

• I struggle with my desire to go out there and meet new people and actually make some friends for once, and the part of myself that's saying "screw it dude, solitude's been good so far, hasn't it?".

It's an never ending struggle.

• so it's more of struggling with doing what you know is best for you, right?
      Or more of constantly having an inner battle with yourself. If there was an agreement with what you'd like to do, either be alone, or make friends, that would end it. Which one?: )

• "so it's more of struggling with doing what you know is best for you, right?"
      Precisely, dude. Precisely that. I'm so used to it I don't like to step out of the castle that, although has made me lonely, has also kept me safe.

• Staying interested in a girl I don't know why but I get board of a girl pretty quickly if she doesn't have any goals or social life or just isn't exciting in general