If you could apologize to the person you hurt once in your lifetime, what would you say?

I would say "I am sorry, I was stupid."

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say, "I apologize for hurting you. I never meant to hurt you. Honestly, I don't know what was going on with me at that time. I realized you were only trying to be nice and I blew you off. If you can't forgive me, I understand."

What Guys Said 10

• It's already happen to me, and I apologized to the woman I hurt. I was a young immature teenager when we were together and I know what I did hurt you so much. You breaking up with me was probably one of the best things that happened to me because it made me into a better person and I thank you so much for the experience. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and I hope you and your family continue to enjoy happiness. Thank you for your time and farewell.

• I am sorry.

• Sorry Dad for being suck a little prick throughout childhood.
    You deserved better. RIP

• i wouldn't apologize but i would tell her this i really did love you but you're better off without me and i would have liked to give her a official goodbye

• I think I've apologized to all the people I've done wrong and cared about. That's kind of a good feeling, thanks for bringing that up. I need that boost :)

• I'm sorry for whatever I did that you may have misinterpreted as offensive

• I wouldn't apologize. I've never hurt anyone without intending to.

• I would say so much shit, it's going to be an hour.

• I was stupid @apple24 I am sorry...

its fine @archiz

• "I'm very sorry", in the most genuine way.

What Girls Said 7

• I can't she right here with me! lol I tell her I am sorry over and over again but she doesn't care. Damn those apples!

• I chose a guy over our friendship, and that was really stupid. Who does that? Can you forgive me? And knock some sense into me next time?

• I can't think of a single person I would apologize to that I may have hurt when we cut ties. There's a REASON they aren't in my life anymore and I'm not sorry about it.

• I can't think of anyone I hurt badly enough to apologize. If anything, there are people from my early years (childhood and early adolescence) whom I have never once received an apology from and I'm fine with that.

• I said something like, "Remember when ( insert what I did/date/etc)? I am honestly sorry. I wasn't thinking and I didn't really mean it... etc"

• I'd rather give em something than just use my words. I say sorry all the time and sometimes I'm not sincere about it.

• That's not really a helpful thing to do. Actions mean more than an apology that comes years to late.