Any celebrities you wouldn't feel too sad if they die?

I have a couple list of celebrities whom I don't care to ever meet and if they die, it would be like a stranger dying. While no death is deserved, if these celebrities die I wouldn't be sad as when Steve Irwin passed away, Selena Quintanilla was shot to death or Robin Williams hung himself.

- Justin Bieber
- Nicole Elizabeth "Snooki''
- Chris Brown
- Kim Kardashian
- Lindsey Lohan

Updates:
- Mike Tyson I don't care about him either

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them except
    Johhy depp, tim burton, Leonardo DiCaprio, martin Scorsese, quintin tarintino, seth rogen and all his funny ass friendjames franco Joanna hill etc,
    Honestly these are the only celebrities I care about and I never pretend to care when random celebrities die. Like that guy in the fast and furious movies, sorry if people get mad but I didn't give a single fuck that he died

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah hardly any of them are really even talented or have carisma. Nowadays it's nothing but a waste of crappy wannabes, those with no skills at all or trouble makers.

• Yeah they're either famous because they're hot or for showing there ass and titties to everyone.
      Oh also I forgot to mention christoph waltz incredible actor.

• Thanks for mho

What Guys Said 10

• Kim Jong Un and Robert Mugabe.

1|1
    0|0
  • Justin Bieber.

1|0
    0|0
  • justin bieber
    miley cyrus
    Emma Watson
    beyonce
    Kim kardashian

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian and her whole family can just die and the world would be a better place

1|0
    0|0
  • Ones I've never heard of

1|0
    0|0
  • Gene Simmons, thinks people with suicidal depression are cowards and should jump

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be sad even if a stranger died.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be ok if Quentin Tarantino bit the dust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel sad for any celebrity if they died.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel sad for any celebrity.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I would feel sad!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would kind of care if Kim K passed away but only because she has a kid and another on the way. I could not care less if Chris Brown passed away because as far as I am concerned, his career should've been over when the proof of him being beating rihanna came out and he is a piece of scum

1|0
    0|0
  • - Taylor Swift
    - Harrison Ford
    - Miley Cyrus

1|0
    0|0
  • It's easier to make a list of celebrities I would feel sad about...

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree with them all but Justin Bieber. I am not a crazy fan of his but he is a teenager and teens make mistakes, but we do learn from them. Justin actually trying to change and become better. I think he just needs a second chance... and Jesus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp and the cast of the new "Fifth Wave" movies. After they make those three movies, then they can die.

1|0
    0|0
  • Justing Bieber, but I feel rude for saying that

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about celebs.

1|0
    0|0
  • taylor swift

0|1
    0|0