Guys, am I weird for refusing to wear leggings in public?

Leggings and yoga pants and basically any pant that leaves little to imagination is common now. I just feel like I'm different because I refuse to degrade mysel like that and get attention from men like that. I love wearing pants like that for my boyfriend and as pjs. He even doesn't think they should be worn in public. I'd rather look hot in a pair of jeans. Guys, what are your thoughts? Everywhere I look I am bombarded with girls wearing pants that just look slutty.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that's weird. Everyone has their thoughts and preferences. May be surprising to some but I don't think it makes you weird in any way.

• I just know that every single guy obviously approves of yoga pants 🙄

What Guys Said 5

• I have to agree I think there's nothing left to the imagination anymore especially pjs, those need to stay at home

• You are doing the right thing.

• No I wear sweat pants a lot to

• uhh on attractive girls i love leggings and yoga pants
    jeans are good too

• No way. I'll admit I enjoy when girls wear them, quite the nice view, but if you're not comfortable wearing them than that's up to you