How tall is too tall for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• For dating? Well, considering I'm 5'6'' I'd say probably 5'7'' or 5'8''.

Most Helpful Girl

• Over 7 foot

What Guys Said 9

• 7 maybe 8 feet... That would make it a whole lot harder to get around in most situations. Don't worry so much about your height, if a guy says you are too tall he is not the right guy for you.

• For me.. 6'2

• Some of these men are so practiced in telling women want they want to hear. The 8 feet tall comments are sweet, but they're ultimately defeating the purpose of actually giving this girl a suitable answer. They're just kind of pandering.

Most guys won't date a girl taller than he is, but other than that they don't seem to have any preferences. It's all about the specific girl. Some girls can pull off the tall/thin look, some can't. Some girls can't pull off being short lol Some of them actually look like real children so nobody wants to touch them. Again, it all comes down to a person-by-person judgement

• So long as you're healthy, there is no perfect height, although the taller you are the more money you'll make.

• I'm only 5'8 or 5'9 so anything above that is to tall for me

• 5'9 onwards

• 8 feet is too tall.

• 5'10 and up.

What Girls Said 5

• There is no too tall.

• 6 feet tall I guess

• A girls that's over 5'8 is too tall! And guys shorter than 5'8 are midgets. Ew! Go play some bball

• I'm 5'9-10 and I feel like there will always be a guy out there for you that's taller than you and as long as your ok with it and he's ok with it you have nothing to worry about... not anyone else's opinion you should worry about

• 6 feet. If you're 6 feet tall, you're a guy