Can you describe the ideal you?

Don't change yourself completely, maybe though you want to improve yourself in some way or you wish a certain side of you was more dominant or something like that.

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• -less tummy fat
    -more sexual open
    -more passion

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would somehow want to find a way to date! Have been single for over 5 years now, and loneliness is starting to creep in. But women of my country are unfortunately averse to dating! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • no man, they are not averse to dating here, they always avoid the fun stuff though :(

• @verticallyinsecure

It's your age, dude. Girls your age are open to date. But I'm much older. Once we are done with education, men don't really have dating options. Most girls would rather settle down with the man chosen by their parents. The very few who are open to date, get lapped up before they complete their education.

What Girls Said 12

• -More patient
    -I really dislike having my heart on my sleeve. So I would want that to dramatically change for me also

0|0
    0|0
  • patient, kind, stable mood, and good inside.

i don't like who i am when i'm moody and angry. it really bugs the hell out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ideal me is who I am already. I wouldn't change myself. (personality wise). I am a down to earth girl. Very smart. I like to think I am funny. I can sing. I am athletic. I can draw. I am good with people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks or personality?

0|0
    0|0
  • - More confident
    - More courageous
    - Less Lazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Less jealous and insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • much better bone structure, thicker hair like i had 5-10 years ago, more charismatic and direct, business savvy

0|0
    0|0
  • -More confident
    -Better at conversations
    -Nose wasn't in the shape of a dick
    -Smaller feet
    -Bigger boobs
    -Wasn't such a procrastinator

0|0
    0|0
  • The ideal me would never get angry and would have more patience.

0|0
    0|0
  • -To have more of a regular & positive mind
    -To care less
    -To be more outgoing

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, vulnerable, patient, outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be more charismatic, to be able to say the right things in the right situations

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• My abs right before competition versus during the holidays (right now)
    lol, wish they were summer chiseled year round.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like this, only with a bit more confidence, and a lot more energy and motivation because currently I have none.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to weigh 225 all muscle... And be super rich.. Hey, those r both possible to achieve!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like who i am. the ideal me would probs be about 60 lbs lighter, but im not tore up about it

0|0
    0|0
  • - Less attractive
    - More friendly, I guess
    - Less misanthropic

0|0
    0|0
  • black hair
    a little taller
    faster runner

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like me but with thicker hair and needing less sleep.

0|0
    0|0