Is it weird that Brendon Urie is the last remaining member of Panic! At the Disco?

Ryan Ross and one of the dudes walked to form that terrible wanna be Beatles band. I always thought Ryan was cool and a great lyricist though obvious had dumb ideas as a pop musician.

Then the drummer guy left and it's just Brendon Urie which seems pretty egotistic of him especially given he was just filling in for Ryan Ross one day and became the lead singer years back.

I feel like it's really weird as a former fan of the band but this new song "LA Devotee" is pretty damn good : (

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be awkward or weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Their Members timeline on Wikipedia is fuckin weird.
    I never realized they had a different singer, but I've only started listening to them in like the past month. The Ballad of Mona Lisa sounds like Ryan Ross to me...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's not weird. He's the last guy of Panic! At the Disco because everyone else was shot by ISIS. And no, this is not a mockery of the victims, I'm just being cynical.