What is the earliest memory you have?

Mine was drowning when I was 2.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could not have been much older than 2. I remember it was a family camping trip and my mom had me sitting in a tub on the table giving me a bath before bed. I must have been really damn small because my parents still have the same tubs and they are not that big. But I remember sitting there enjoying the feel of the warm water in contrast to the cool air and looking at one of those old Coleman propane lanterns we had on the table. I noticed that if I looked right the light everything else got darker around me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow I'm so sorry to hear that! That must have been very traumatizing for you :O
    I think my earliest memory is when I was first able to ride a bike downhill without training wheels at like..4 (I think) and without braking! I remember my mom screaming in shock but it all ended pretty well lol :P

• Hahaha good for you :D I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 9 hahaha

• That's still early though!
      I know people who are my age and still don't know how to ride a bike ;P

What Guys Said 10

• My first day at kindergarten :D I was bawling my head out holding onto my grandma's dress as were the other kids (bawling). I remember the colorful chairs etc :D

• Aww that was my kindergarten life in a nutshell 😂😂 hahaha

• Hahaha you must love her very much :)

• She's my breath and beat :) <3

• Almost 100% impossible to remember anything before 3.
    I think I was 3 when I crashed on this ride-on firetruck thing I had while I was going down a gravel path. Big gash on my elbow which I still have the scar from.

• i dont really remember but i guess i was 5 as my parents say.
    I loved my uncle who was my mother's brother. They say when we were going to them, i was so happy and i was shooting like "unclee, uncleee" even when we got to street of their home.
    But once when we got their home, i didn't shoot "uncle, uncle" i guess i felt that bad thing happened., and at that time my uncle got died:/

• I remember when I was 3 and my sister was 1.5 I pushed my mattress off my bed and made it into a slide.

• I'm guessing when I was at my ear doctor's (audiologist's) office at the age of 3 or 4.

• A small, white basement with stone walls

• I remember a little bit of my 4th birthday party

• Blowing out birthday candles when I was 2.

• I remember eating something when I was one

• I was 4. I had played football with my grandfather. And the next day he dead.

What Girls Said 11

• Mine was when I was 3 I think? It was Christmas morning. I remember being really dizzy and having issues walking. So then I just laid down on these cushions.

I ended up not wanting to open up any Christmas presents that day. So a 3 yr old that doesn't want to do that or seems excited. You know something is seriously up. The next day I went to the hospital and had pneumonia.

• building sandcastles with my dad at 3ish.

• A bee stung my foot when I was like 2 or 3.

• Honestly I really don't know. I have so many memories of when I was little but I have no idea of what the first was or my youngest.

• i remember escaping from my parents, leaving this food court area, and almost ending up on the highway lol... i must have been like 3. i just remember being so excited by all the cars zooming by... and then someone grabbed me from behind. i think it was my dad.

• You're lucky your dad was there or else you'll be just a squashed meat in that highway :D

• My 3rd birthday! My mom made me a honemade cake and i was wearing an adorable tutu and i remember my family. It was great 😀

• I really do not know because it is difficult to discern what is a true memory and what you think you remember, but you only know of because people have told you about it.

• I remember searching for Easter eggs with my grandfather, tossing them at him.

• Watching a silent film with aunt.

• Crying in daycare. I think i was 4 ?

• I can remember my mom pushing me in a stroller. Don't remember the exact age.