Why do I want to fight/wrestle a man in front of a hot girl/woman ( = the prize)? Why does this turn me on so much?

Nothing turns me on more than a onesided fight between two men in front of a hot woman. The winner humiliates the loser and gets to fuck the prize in front of the inferior and beaten man. Am I weird or are other people also turned on by this? Girls, would you enjoy this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think girls like being seen as an actual trophy... Winning a fight against another guy doesn't guarantee you getting the girl. She usually knew who she liked before the fight so even if you kicked the other dudes ass she'd probably still end up staying with him over you if she liked him already. She'd just see you as a neanderthal

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Because your lineage is that of GLADIATORS!

• Some weird bisexual fetish? I'm bi and wrestling a guy to get a girl sounds good to me.