My feelings for my girlfriend are waning since she has had less time for me?

So basicly she has had less time for me with good reason and I on a logical level understand but ever since she has had less time for me my feelings for her aren't as strong, I have a habit of supreesing feelings without even knowing so I'm guessing I'm hurt by it so I'm pushing her away? If you know what I mean. I was deeply in love with her but I've been hurt before emotional and mentally by past partners and parents so its not a longshot to make the jump to I'm sheilding myself from the possiblity of getting hurt right? just chip in your thouhts because I'm confused, I feel like I'm even starting to sefl sabagote the relatiohsip once again becuase I'm afraid of getting hurt.

The question was more about how can I unravel the protection I put around myself more than anything so I can be vulnerable enough to let my feelings show. Perhaps I didn't phrase the question very well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your feelings and you missing her a lot. But maybe you should do something you enjoy instead of laying around thinking how much you miss her. We are always going to get hurt one way or a other but don't make her pay for what others did to you. I believe everyone should get a fair chance. If it doesn't work out for one reason or a other there will be someone eles to pick up your broken heart. There is always someone eles eventually.

• In fairness I'm not making "her pay" I'm exactly the same as I've always been just a little different on the inside. The question was more about how to I suppose unravel the protection put I around myself more than anything so I can be vulnerable enough to let my feelings show. Perhaps I didn't phrase the question very well.

• Okay that's a hard question change your mind set. Instead of seeing everything negative try your hardest to see it in a positive way. 😊

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Lose the insecurity. See it as an opportunity as more time to pursue your goals. Know that if things don't work out you can find someone with more time to share with you.

• Well its not that I'm worried about being alone or not being able to find someone its that I think I'm suppressing my feelings because I'm scared of being hurt is all

• You have to be very conscious not to ignore the feelings that are uncomfortable. Allow yourself to feel them.

• Well unfortunatetly I have year of practice in that field, I'm getting better at letting my emotions show but still need a lot of work in that area

• That's normal. Just leave.

• Well what is the logical reason she has less time?
    If it makes sense then don't let it get to you.