GAGers! what do you think about nosy people?

title says it all! what do you think about nosy people? i personally don't like when people are nosy.. this annoys me... wbu?

GAGers! what do you think about nosy people?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Thankfully I don't have anyone like that but in all honesty I can't wait to meet someone like that so that I could put them in their place lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a person who likes to be quite private and I guess 'mysterious' about things I find it really fucking annoying when people keep on snooping around asking questions.

"What did you do last night?"
    "Who were you with?"
    "What happened?" No just fuck off yea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of nosy people. It's difficult for me to understand why they're so interested in other people's lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just can't stand them :(

1|0
    0|0
  • A fine line between a 'normal' curiosity and 'nosy.' Me, I do tend to eavesdrop and share gossip, maybe too darn much sometimes.

I really get a thrill out of reading e mail when people forget to log offf. Modern technology is so 'nosy', after all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are naturally nosy... just don't tell them much. :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate nosy people they need to keep their noses out of my business before it gets cut off!

1|0
    0|0
  • That ecard is missing punctuation. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't they drop dead

1|0
    0|0
  • It annoys the crap out of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate nosy people.

1|0
    0|0
  • WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

1|0
    0|0
  • They have a good sense of smell

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Sadly I'm a nosy person. So i'll ask A LOT of questions and not sure what is to personal. I can't help it damn it! My curiosity gets to me. :( I JUST GOTS TO KNOW!

Though my reason for the high level of curiosity is due to my mental disorder. So I have the curiosity of a 5 year old. :( So i'm normally having to kill myself trying not to ask about things people say not to ask. To the point I want to start hitting my head on stuff to make the urge of asking go away.
    i1295.photobucket.com/.../...w8654_zpsce1aa7ba.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... can't say I ever liked them. It seems to me they're playing 'spy' where whatever you tell them they store in their mind-safe and wait to use it against you. o. O
    No thanks. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand it. I was talking to a nosy guy yesterday, who kept mentioning my employers and their income. It was so awkward and unnecessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always want to know what's going on. But I'm not the type who is nosy just to get some good gossip and be malicious to people. Just simple curiosity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to punch them and break their nose and.. (Insert violent thoughts)
    Jk
    Maybeee

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike them a lot 😵

0|0
    0|0