Are people even religious anymore today.. are you religious?

Seems like everyone is agnostic or atheist. I don't really come across religion too much anymore?

• Athiest
  • Agnostic
  • Religious

Most Helpful Girl

• "Are people even religious anymore today..."

There will always be religious people. Religion isn't something that's just going to go extinct. Sure, the number of atheists and such is growing quickly, but it isn't going to kill out religion. Religious people actually outnumber nonreligious people hugely. I knew very few people who are truly agnostic or atheist. Most everyone I know is part of some denomination of Christianity (although there are a few exceptions of other religions, too). I guess it's just the people you're around.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I grew up in a fundie baptist family and also went to Catholic church quite a bit.

I'm not too religious any more but I do feel like my upbringing shaped me into a decent person. I personally don't care if people are religious or not as long as they aren't jackasses who try to impose their beliefs on other people.

• Agnostic! Thats how it is! Relgion is so 3000 years ago lol!

• I like to follow teachings of Hinduism, Buddhism and Sufism and strongly believe in presence of "energy" and "energy" transfer among elements of universe. However I do not go to temples just for the sake of it or police people of heaven or hell.

Simple belief: What goes around, comes around - Karma.

• I'm nonreligious.

• I would consider myself religious, well I try my best to be practicing.

• I'm Catholic. Where are you from by any chance? Most Americans are Christian.

• I don't really consider it religion, it's more of a relationship.

• Not religious, pure atheist.

• more people are agnostic/ atheist today partially because they're tired of all the religious nut bars out there.

• I'm an atheist, but most people I know are religious.

• I'm Catholic.

• Lapsed or cultural Catholic

• I'm a theist and believe in God, but feel let down by organized religion. I grew up Catholic and the sex abuse scandal was disgusting, and I can't get in line with most Christian's viewpoints on homosexuality because I have several gay and lesbian friends and relatives who are great people and definitely did not choose to be shunned by their faith leaders.

• Religion is slowly becoming obsolete/outdated...

What Guys Said 22

• well i do believe in god and jesus and i respect them and i truly value christianity but iam not very religious i go to church on weddings and holidays and occasionally not because i hate it but I don't know iam busy and tired so i dont but i do believe and i try following as much as i can

• i m not religious.

i dont put much value in rituals, nor does rules and regulations change my destiny.

i beleive in truth and what i beleive is that God created the earth and many profound truths and guidances is for growth and comparing/referencing is in the bible.

i beleive there's only one truth and men created religion

God is truth. Jesus is Lord.

• I'm an agnostic atheist. But yeah nonreligious people are one of the fastest growing groups out there. Only a small minority are atheist though

• I am very religious I take my religion seriously as well, religion has been there since the dawn of man and it will be there at our end.

• I am an active and practicing Catholic.

• The world as a whole is more religious than ever.

Yes I'm Christian - Catholic

• My faith is the driving force in my life. I dont consider myself religious though because I don't attend church.

• I am quite religious, but not Christian, Muslim or Jewish.

• I think religion is dying off and as an atheis I can not express how happy that makes me

• Agnostic, I could never bring myself to really believe in a religion.

• My entire family, myself included, are strongly Christian. :)

• I'm spiritual but not religious

• Grew up Catholic, by the time I was doing my first communion. I knew it wasn't for me. Agnostic

• Religion was just a fad like rock music.

• Yes, although less people are now religious.

• i am agnostic

• Agnostic Atheist

• I'm Athiest I'm just scared that Europe will be muslim country :( and that's what we must be scared most we are inviting millions of invaders inside.

• Its been too long. People are realizing its not a natural thing to believe in. You have no feelings of religion from birth. People teach you about religion and condition you to believe.

The greatest lie ever created to humanity

• No I'm athiest. And yeah luckily religion is slowly dying out

• I am a extremely religious muslim

• Yes I am religious.