29% (5)20% (2)26% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@I_Own_You

XD I scared him that much with asking about pictures on this article

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never heard of them, but they look interesting. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• My girlfriend is part of this religion or spirituality or whatever it counts as. She did her initiations in Cuba, so I think she follows a Latin version of this. I don't know much about it, but her diety she's associated with is called Yansa, not pictured here, maybe she goes by another name in Latin circles. I guess she is the diety of the dead or something, my girlfriend has to stop and make this gesture any time she passes a cemetery. I've definitely heard of Oya, Obatala as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • what kind of gesture? :o

• @karahiri It's kind of almost like she blows a kiss and then puts her hand up palm-out like Christina Aguilera hitting a high note. Like she has to stop mid-conversation and do it and has to hold her hand up for the duration of the time we're passing it. I should ask what she has to do if she actually goes IN to the cemetery­čśŁ

• o. O lmao. that is so strange... i just tried out that gesture... and now i feel very silly :p i guess things would get -very- serious if she went inside one loll

• Not sure, but I would have thought someone would have done the proof reading for spelling mistakes before this was published...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dressed up black people?

0|0
    0|0
    • they are African deities, but these are people so yes, do you not like these deities?

• I know I wish I looked like some of those dudes. They are sexy as hell.

• lol this is going to get a lot of black people killed.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... well that's the most random thing I've seen all day.

They're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because its Idolatry! Thou shalt not worship false idols!

0|0
    0|0
  • There are millions of deities probably. I'd imagine 95% or more you've never heard of.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those photos do look neat.

What Girls Said 4