Should I inform the father?

(I'm 17 and he is 23)
today I knew that I'm pregnant and the father of the baby broke up with me I don't really know what to do since the whole situation is messed up, but i've to assume my actions!

Most Helpful Guy

• you must inform!
    otherwise, what will you do?
    why didn't you use protection?

• he was the one who didn't use any protection and said back then that girls can't get pregnant from their first, and that we did it one day after my MP was gone, so I didn't know back then, till i started to feel weird, and then I ran a 3 pregnancy tests and it came positive

• Yes I won't abort, i can't kill a life

• Hmm you seem like a good girl, i wish you didn't have sex, or just had sex by using protection

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes tell him

What Guys Said 2

• Abortion. .

• can you kill your mother?
      if you can sadly i can't kill something living within me

• Adoption.

• Interesting. I was hoping someone would be wise enough to tell you NOT to tell him. Getting him involved, especially if you are giving it up for adoption, is the worst and most complicating thing you can do.

It's stressful as is and it's not like he'll suddenly love you and a family will spring about.

• Tell... Him... Now...

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you have to tell him! Infact what the f. are you doing on this site! TELL HIM NOW!

• it's clear what the f. i'm doing here i wanted some advice

• I told you tell him! Tell him right now! You have too!

• You HAVE to tell him. He got your pregnant it both your fault and both of you should assume the consequences TOGETHER

• Inform him. Make it clear you don't want to get back with him, you just simply wanted him to know because this is his baby, too.

• You forgot to add FML at the ending.