Why was this girl unhappy after she found out I slept with this guy?

I slept with this cute guy in my Chem class and i told my friend in class and I saw this girl looked annoyed and a little unhappy for some reason? I'm like 70% sure she knows about what happened.

We aren't friends but she never gave me that kind of look before. she's really quiet and stuff.

• B/c She likes the guy you slept with
  • B/c She's friends with the guy
  • B/c she hates you
  • B/c she had a bad day
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, it's up to you to guess. How was she acting in regards to him before: close, friendly, trying to get his attention?
    She might have had a thing for him and it hurt her to hear he slept with someone else. Because that's what it does: it hurts the shit out of you!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible she likes him. It's possible she doesn't approve of one night stands. It's possible she just didn't care to know something that personal.

What Guys Said 3

• She probably likes the guy, is jealous, or just doesn't like hearing about other people's sexual conquests.

• I absolutely refuse to guess. This is stupid.

• Either she likes the guy or she thought it was weird that you'd tell your business out there like that. Maybe both.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably jealous, but who knows, it doesn't have to concern you.