How many of ye like snapchat?

my favorite thing is that the story only last 24 hours so i don't feel like someone is creeping my snapchat like you can on facebook the easiest to creep on or instagram

Most Helpful Guy

• I love snapchat

• whats your favorite part

• oh wait i misread. my bad

• ya college from what it sounds from my mates they go gym for hours between lectures to waste time and a swim

What Girls Said 1

• Not a fan, but I'm glad others enjoy it!

• i mainly like the privacy of it. would be better if people can't screen shot pictures

• I don't have social media any more because I like my privacy. If they couldn't screenshot things you sent, that would be better yes.

What Guys Said 2

• I fucking hate it. I've already expressed this multiple times, but I guess a summary:

People use it to constantly message. But you wouldn't send a fucking picture every time you text someone. And to me it seems the same.

• want to add anything else

• If you can't trust your friends to keep pictures you send them private, then they aren't friends.

• "ye"? Not I, said the bird.

• i know its not good grammar but it just suits it makes you a group of people

• i just want to talk was on snapchat so decided to have a question on snapchat and to see does anyone want to be friends

• That I gathered. I'm clearly not fulfilling that need.