What type of funeral would you prefer to have when you die someday?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cremation is the best, I mean, what if I resurrect by some "miracle"? I definitely don't want to wake up 6 feet underground :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to be frozen, so that someday, in the future, they could possibly revive me :P

What Guys Said 23

• In the UK they have this thing where they bury your body under a tree and plant it. In a special orchard. You are essentially a tree. Which is cool :')

• Burial at sea where I will spend my days with King Neptune.

• I would prefer to end up in an anatomy class after I kick off. I am not using the body anymore it may as well go to good use for someone else.

• I voted for cremation, but I'd further like my cremation ashes to be turned into a diamond. Pricey, but very cool!

• Cryochambers don't last forever, but they are the best preservative method we have now, outside of my concepts yet to be realized.

I would likely prefer cryogenesis although a burial at space would be okay too.

Throw me in the sun if you want, maybe I'll add to its life if it's just for a billionth of a second or less, that's good enough for me.

• A norse burial would be pretty a****
    buried at sea, but they shoot a flaming arrow into the ship.

• I think I'll go with cremation. I think it's cheaper plus I'll take up less space.

• Cryo? Well if the human race makes it far enough to resurect me I think after they learn what period I am from they would just kill me for the crimes of our generation. Now as to how I want my funeral well they could kick me in a ditch for all I care. It's not like it would matter. Though I do want there to be a feast with dancing, singing, and happiness. No sadness will be allowed.

• Just Burn Me.

• I said scavengers... I have my reasons 😡

• Buried, naked, in burlap sack, somewhere in a forest and not in a cemetary. Alternative is to have a green burial preferably at home.

greenburialcouncil.org/home/what-is-green-burial/

• I have had depression since I was a toddler,
    I want a wake with drinking and my favorite stealth video games.
    I have had enough of depression in life, I don't my going away to the afterlife party to be more of the same.

• Space Burial is the coolest, but it's very expensive...

• Chuck me over a boat. I've wasted enough water in the shower that it's fair revenge.

• 21 gun salute.

• I've never thought of it, cause tbh, I don't care. I'm dead, I'm not gonna know what they're doing, so they can do whatever they want.

• burial at space, i will never decompose and maybe aliens can use me for science/ probe my ass

• Classic burial for me will do just fine.

• Don't care. It's not like I'll know.

• A classic burial.

• Isn't a cry chamber a bit pointless once you're dead?

• Maybe one day science will find a way to revive you in the distant future ;)

• I couldn't care less, I'll be dead

• Composted or just dumped.

Wtf does it matter, you are dead. If the people i leave behind feel like doing something with my body they are welcome but it makes absolutely no difference to me. The ride is over.

What Girls Said 16

• I've always said that I wanna be cremated.
    Mainly because I have a fear of waking up 6 feet underground.

• For some odd reason I always wanted to be frozen or mummified - I don't like the thought of my body being destroyed either by being burned or by decomposition/bacteria 😖
    It would also be cool to imagine that in a thousand years or so they'll open my tomb and get useful information about how humans lived at our time from my body! ;P yeah lol I just wanna be of historical importance..

• Cryo chamber and hopefully as time goes on they'll figure out how to restore your head/braim onto a robot.

• https://urnabios.com/urn/ I want to do this. I was named after an elven princess and when she died she turned into an oak tree so I'm gonna do that too. :p

• Um... I want to be in ashes. I might be because I am an organ donor!

• I'd like to be cremated and have my ashes put in one of those urns that grows a tree.

• Not sure. I'm a donor so they can basically use my whole body to save people's lives, but they're probably not going to do that so for the rest, I'm not really sure...

• Space burial but according to my parents religion (Islam) i have to do the classic burial

• Yeah, but you are an adult, they can't order you around anymore, if you want space burial, it's basically your decision ;)

• Unfortunately it doesn't work like that here😞

• Too bad :(

• Cremation

:

• I want everyone to get drunk and eat chicken fingers.

• hmmm... well, i'm supposed to get buried a la Islam.

• Classical burial, @F 😳

• I don't want a classic funeral, just my mum and brother to wrap me in linen and bury me with a seed of a tree so that when the tree grows it marks my body and I get to feed the earth.

• As awesome as a space burial would be, I am going with cremation.

• Cremation, then ashes spread at sea and in the mountains...

• Anyway as long as I rest in peace