Where is the most ackward place, or object you ever had to take an emergency pee in?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• off the side of the boat

What Girls Said 5

• In the dumpster... I was like 10 or 11 I don't know I was young.. Lol and .. in the maintenance room in apartment buildings. Now that was when i was 13 or some shit but I had to I was having a all nighter and we stayed up all night we lied to our parents saying we we're saying over each others house but we really just was outside all night Lol. But later on our parents found out.

• At a very dirty gas station bathroom. It was an emergency and I was on a road trip.

• I don't think I've had this issue, I guess the closest is a public bathroom but that isn't really that bad I just don't like it lol

• Someone's apartment I think.

It was long time ago.

• On the side of a church HAHA

What Guys Said 1

• In a fruit container (without the fruit) in the very back seat of a jeep when nobody was looking.