Have you ever met someone who you thought you would never like because of their looks but changed because of personality?

Recently happened to myself at school.

Most Helpful Girl

• A customer of mine was heavily tatted, pierced and quite muscular and the first thought i had was "oh shit this guy is going to be such an asshole". Well he ended up being on of the nicest guys I've ever met. he's been a customer of mine for going on 3 years and i consider him one of my closest friends now :)

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time. I met this girl at work and she would flirt with me and she was pretty looking but I was talking to this absolutely drop deap gorgeous chick. Anyway me and that girl become friends and it turns out she was everything I wanted personality wise but by the time I realized that she went off to college 😟

What Girls Said 4

• This has never happened to me before but it is mainly because I do not exclude people based on their looks very often. There was one guy that I thought was extremely ugly but I liked him cause he seemed really intelligent and was trying to decide if I should date somebody I thought was really ugly when I liked their personality.

• Actually yeah. I am not huge on looks. If someone has a great personality and can make me happy, then I am mostly likely to really like them.

• Happens in every situation for me.

• I met a girl who had a bitch face. She looked mean like she was a stuck up girl in high school but she turned out to be really nice. Sort of opinionated like I imagined but nice

What Guys Said 2

• No, but the opposite has happened many times, I found I didn't like someone because of their personality after initially liking them for their looks.

• A couple times I've had the feeling. I could still never date the person but I feel that small sense of attraction and am surprised.