Is GAG actually more popular than yahoo answers now?

• Yes
    48% (12)35% (6)43% (18)Vote
  • No
    24% (6)47% (8)33% (14)Vote
  • Not sure
    28% (7)18% (3)24% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. For starters y! a is structured much better with sections and subsections encompassing virtually every subject. As a result it's able to attract more people who are interested in more than jus relationship and family drama.
    I mean if I were to ask a question about specific scientific matters, I'd get an answer on y! a sooner or later whereas no one really knows anything about these things here.
    Another factor is the age of the users. Most people on here are 18-24. On y! a each and every section has its specific age group.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Yahoo Answers was a great service about five to seven years ago. Nowadays, when you look up most questions and answers on Yahoo, the results are actually from that time period. To a great extent most possible questions, on virtually every conceivable topic, were asked and answered multiple times over several years. Yahoo doesn't even promote Answers on its home pages anymore; it's good that they still have it, but it's almost an archive now. GAG's strength is that it's more relationship-oriented, and far more personal. It's indubitably more popular at this point, certainly in terms of current active usage if not in total raw page views worldwide.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• BLAH yahoo!

0|0
    0|0
  • Popular as in "more known"? No way.
    Popular as in "better"? Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yahoo is useless

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Probably yes, but it's definitely more fun

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont really know, but yahoo answers seems a lot larger to me. But it lacks community, which GaG does have

0|0
    0|0
  • G@G is not even near that.. it needs probably 1-2 years more to be able to compare itself to yahoo answers, let alone beat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag is what hot for the moment. yahoo is timeless, it has all the questions.

0|0
    0|0