Opinions on breast implants?

Do you care wether a girl has fake boobs, or does only the size matter?
Also what sizes,(real or fake), are too big for your taste?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does matter to some. Since it's like handing a kid this candy that they love more than anything in the world. Then once they open the wrapper on it. Only to find out it's just a plastic look alike of the candy. As a kid your going to be sad and feel like you were horribly lied too.

I would say anything above an E or F would be to much. Mainly in terms of anything bigger could seriously murder the chicks back and cost A LOT to get custom made bras.

Most Helpful Guy

• All fake boobs are nasty. I'd rather date a girl who was flat as a board than one with implants.

• How can someone tell, btw? Especially when she's dressed.

• Well, if they are skinny and have large breasts, there's a *good chance* that they are fake (not all, of course... some just have good genes).

• No I know lots of women who have no body fat but big boobs. Real boob however giggle and move a bit more than fake ones. Fake ones either don't bounce at all or if they do they don't change shape at all. This only applies to really skinny women who had no natural boob at all like small B at the biggest.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm all for it if the woman has had her breasts removed or they're really asymmetrical and it's messing with her confidence but if you've got perfectly good breasts then I don't see the point. The feeling of natural boobs is so much nicer than fake ones. But whatever floats her boat. It has nothing to do with me.

• They often go horribly wrong

• While I understand please consider this. After having two kids I had no flesh at all in the upper pole (above the nipple) portion of my breasts. I'm naturally endowed and skinny but boobs change size while skin doesn't. Soooo... I got the smallest available and when I say that I mean the size they only made for breadt cancer survivors.

If you grab them they feel real because so much breast tissue is covering the tiny implant that is sub muscular and gave me back some cleavage.

when you touch the very very top it is firm but the move and bounce the same as they did before. Women get judged for saggy boobs and being young I wasn't ready to give up. They used to make me look wide.

Back in the 90's people were all getting silly Pam Anderson boobswhich like you said doesn't look right. But I have no problem with a mommy make over.

Moms still want to be seen as women and trust me, the better she feels about her body the more sex you will get.

• So if a man wanted a ton of sex with his wife, it would help a ton if he complimented his wife's body a whole lot?

• Obviously

• Anon, you're one of the relatively rare women who used them the right way, for good reasons. That's fine.

What most guys object to is the girl with great A or smaller B-cups who gets DDs - they look like a pair of volleyballs in their bra. Even worse, a great many boob jobs are not well done, and look pretty horrible when naked.

Small boobs are FAR better than fake boobs, but, yes, implants can do some real good for deflated breasts or issues like yours. That's more of a reconstruction-type usage, vs. purely for size.

What Guys Said 10

• My aunt Jinny works at a plastic surgeon and when I was at her house for Thanksgiving she had a few sets of implants at her house for a project where she was building a demonstration thing for potential patients and she let me feel them and when I was squeezing them it made my pants feel tighter and then I had a dream about them that night and so my opinion is I like them.

• I don't like fake girls.

• I honestly don't care. I don't like it if they look like balloons, but as long as they look natural, she can do whatever the hell she wants with her boobs. Even if she had AAs, i wouldn't have cared in the first place.

• I don't care, I really don't. Tons of kids on here freak out about it tho.

• I dont want no fake bitches.. Ill take a cup over fake dd

• If they are obnoxious, then I wouldn't be ok. If she had to tell me because I couldn't notice, I wouldn't have a problem.

• WORK GOOD FOR OLD SUKA

• I don't like D cup or bigger. I don't like fake because you can sometimes feel the implants when juggling your partner's jugs.

• I dont like them, but not because of how they look, but because it shows what type of girl she is, and girls who get breast implants clearly have priorities in a different place then where I have them.

• They gotta look real; too big for a small frame body looks fake.