What were/are you like in highschool?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was shy, focused on doing well in classes, not popular, but not completely alone either. I had a good group of friends and could talk to pretty much anyone.

What Guys Said 18

• I hated high school.

• I was a loner, I just either slept through day and didn't talk much but still had a lot of people that new me due to I was outgoing in Middleschool. Got sick was out for a couple of months and took a turn for the worst, being home all the time gave me anxiety to school got addicted to video games and that's all I wanted to do and thought about. It was a bad time for me and I needed a wake up call which I got eventually and changed myself completely.

• Kind of like I am now only younger and not as lonely. Better now than high school years.

• Pretty much the same person I am now, except more mature, wiser, healthier and in shape. So a nerd that can't talk about the most random stuff for hours such as if you had superpowers, would you use it for evil? Kept to myself but can socialize when need be; jack of all trades. Got along with everyone.

• I was daymn popular and I made my own trend and whatnot,, what the hell happened to me lolz...

• kinda like myself right now, but 5-8 years younger :/

• A funny prick.

• I was a rebellious punk with blue hair and pants hanging off his ass.

• I was loosed from Hell back then

• Lol kinda shy trying to be unshy

• 9th grade I was annoying as fuck.
    Right now I'm kind of a loner

• I was a pimpley geek bullied until I fought back and then I was always in trouble. Had more freinds at work and other High schools and events

• I was a popular one in high school - played QB on the football team, pitcher in baseball, always made straight A's, in 9 clubs/organizations, etc.

• I was a nerdy athlete

• Loner for the most part, I was somewhat known around the school due to athletics. I had friends but I wasn't exactly close to anyone.

• In my opinion, I'm the most complicated guy ever. I'm also pretty sure that everyone else thinks that they are the most complicated person. Here's my story.

I'm really good at reading people, good with them, good at making them laugh, but I tend to over analyze social situations and take a half cynical approach that I can't really describe. Everybody likes me, but I'm in no way popular. In past years, I was really nerdy/quirky, and a lot of my friends are the same way. I love them so much, and they have trouble with making friends/talking to girls that I can't really relate to, and I try to answer their questions and give advice but I have trouble talking to them about it because I'm the least sensitive person ever and I'm convinced everyone else is extremely sensitive.

I can call more than half of the kids in my grade "a friend" but the list of people that I hang out with and stuff is rather small. I have 2 really close friends, but I have trouble sharing my feelings with them because I'm afraid they'll get annoyed, bored, or creeped out. I find it weird that I think this because it's one of my favorite things in the world to listen to people talk about problems and stuff. My social status is pretty much undefined because like I said, I have a lot of "friends" but I'm not in the "ball is life everyone in the school knows my name amazing abs" group of people if that makes any sense.

After a not so eventful middle school relationship and a friend zone, I've realized that I don't want a girlfriend, I just want to be friends with all of the girls who are nice. With one of my close friends, we talk about girls we think are really cute, but dating isn't really for us I guess.

I consider myself good looking, and yeah

I don't know if everyone's gonna be like "yeah, I can relate" or if everyone will be like "dude stop bitching about your problems" so I'm going to post as anonymous

• Stoner/kind of emo/shy yet ongoing somehow and kind of a typical dumb teen and I use to get a fair amout of girls surprisingly and not just like fellow emo stoner girls but a fair amount of really hot regular girls. I have no idea why but I never questioned it. I wish that aspect didn't change

• I hung out with stoners due to my interest in music but secretly was somewhat of a jock and played JV and Varsity Hockey.

What Girls Said 27

• Although I'm no longer in school I didn't have a specific social group. I had a few close friends and besides that I could come and go as I please into the different groups everyone just liked me. I don't really want to say popular because I wasn't apart of that group but everyone just knew who I was.

Student wise freshmen sophomore years they loved me. Junior senior year not so much it's not like I gave them hard time I just stopped caring.

• The girl who was always reading books, and had a new one after every week.

• I hated it except for drama, I was popular in drama but that's it our school was too big to have a "main" group of popular kids. Now I am in university for drama and I have even more friends... like literally if any of you have trouble making friend join a drama class theatre people are so friendly!

• I'm the lone wolf who does it's own thing. And I actually like it like that, not complaining.

• I was kinda depressing!

• I was a band geek.

• Fairly good student, sometimes the teacher's pet, very sociable, lots of friends. I loved Highschool.

• Tbh I was very popular and I was the go to girl. Like if anybody needed anything I was always there to help. Also I was very outgoing and confident. And I dated a lot of football players so everyone knew me some type of way. I was just nice to everyone I knew and didn't believe in stereotypes. I still don't

• I'm really shy and quiet but once you get to know me I'm really nice. I'm a teachers pet not by choice but because I'm not like the other hooligans. I'm a sophomore right now. I was homeschooled as a freshman but I went to one class at shchool. Therefore , it took me a while to make friends.

• Introvert, Slacker, Neglectful, Oblivious.

I didn't give a fuck about my classes, only subject I'd pay attention in was Art and Math. I would hesitate to participate in club activities, I guess I lacked commitment. I'd always come to school, just so I wouldn't be bored at home. My grades were poor and my teachers worried for my future. I had few friends, those that I still keep in touch with in this current day.
    That's who I Was.

The me Now, has changed drastically in more ways than one.

• Freshman year: independent, super focused in studies. Goal oriented.

Sophomore year: super religious lol
    Junior year: tried to find balance/ relax a bit.

• I was the shy kid with very little friends. Sometimes I had to go to the library for lunch because I had no one to sit with. I was very lonely and depressed.

• I am the one who the teachers hated even though I get pretty good grades and I am the one who would always bring my phone and stuff it in my bra and eat in the classroom, even though it's prohibited..

• Oh snap! I was so shy, that I literally did not talk to anyone unless they came up to me. And even then I only said like 1 word.

• I had my group of friends, I was defo not one of the popular kids but I made some amazing friends. Uni is what sucks for me because you have to make more of an effort to be "social" Ugh sucks when you're an introvert.

• Quiet. Mostly loner type. Weird.

• Well I'm fresh out. Lol, but I was that quiet girl that hung out with the loud crowd. Always made jokes within my group of friends. The one that stayed home. And ALWAYS the single one. 😂

• Good student (second in my class), shy, quiet, nerdy, bad at sports... and now that I'm in college nothing has changed

• I was chubby, creepy and bulimic. Haha

• Im soo friendly with everyone, everybody knows me, im soo outgoing and love parties and have "not bad" grades lol

• Pretty average. Had some close friends and maintained a B average.

• i was the emo girl that you don't want to mess with 'cause i would tear someones spinal cord out without a second thought. i had a great reputation, but never did 'cause anyone much harm.

• The same person I am today, give slightly less of a fuck about things these days though

• I was into a lot of things having fun and had a bunch of "friends". I was also in groups or "classes" like dance, jrotc which is like a teen army type class and well people though I was popular bc i knew seniors when I was freshmen, I had precollege classes when I was in 10grade and also drama 😐😑

• a punk nerd.

• I was a recluse

• The loner/quiet one/teachers pet, i guess...