Do you sleep naked? Why or why not?

Self explanatory:)

0|0
26|36

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. I have since I was a teen. (I even slept naked while I was on board ship when serving with the US Navy. Always had a top bunk too. Guys in my berthing just learned to shut up and look the other way.)

I still sleep naked in my bedroom even in winter. Thats saying something too, the master bedroom is unheated except for a space heater. I just add more blankets to the bed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I can sleep close to naked, depending on how hot or cold I am. I sometimes sleep in just undies or I may add a t-shirt and then even maybe sweats if I'm really feeling cold. Typically, though, I end up taking most of that off because I'll get hot throughout the night.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 35

• Definitely. If I am cold I will have a shirt on, but usually the blankets are enough, and I like the freedom from clothes getting wrapped around me. Plus, I just prefer naked for a lot of things.

What about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I have never slept naked, or even shirtless for that matter. I just don't like the feeling of there being no clothes on my body. The only time I'm fully nude, is when I'm in the shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My thing down there ends up getting bent and in other uncomfortable positions because nothing keeps it in place. Wearing boxers keeps it in place.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i get too cold. Plus, i don't really like the feeling of my bare body touching the sheets and blankets. I usually wear boxers and a t-shirt. But the shirt comes off in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I started during one particularly hot summer but now if I sleep with clothes on I feel incredibly uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • No, especially not right now since it's winter time. But even in the summer, I don't. I'm not sure what it would take for me to sleep naked it, if there is anything that would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't why? Yeah well it's the family house 😂 but if I got my own house I would sleep naked they say it's comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always. it's never "FREEZING" in my place. I have a heater. My comforter and sheets keep me pretty warm. Wearing anything to bed is uncomfortable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with my clothes on.
    Security reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do; I have a naturally high body temperature, so clothes/pajamas + a blanket make it proper uncomfortable to sleep in. I need my room to be below 0 to sleep comfortably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes I do. I'm not really a fan of clothes while sleeping. Besides I do it cuz I kinda hope she'll wake me in the middle of the night to... well you know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought about it but then found bugs in my bed like 6 times in one month and was scared shitless to try ever since. Like beetles, ear wigs and centipeds yay

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!
    a naked brown kid in a tree would be a strange site!

1|0
    0|0
  • Always! So much more comfortable. Can't stand having my wang and balls all tied up while I'm sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because tiny insect can crawl in your peehole or vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes when it is hot i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't like waking up with my clothes twisted around my neck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, its freaking cold!

0|0
    0|0
  • Always sleep naked, in fact always naked when i am home

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I share a room, that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do. It makes me and my dick feel so comfortable. I could sleep that way whole my life. I just love it. Its kinda turn on for me always

0|0
    0|0
  • What if you need to run outside? That's why I wear clothes to bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite cold now, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its depend, when I'm with my partner, we both are naked, when sleep alone not usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I sleep naked I get horny so I only do it when I really want to

0|0
    0|0
  • I do mainly because it's too hot in my room. It is also more comfortable..

0|0
    0|0
  • Always !! Best way to be :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes in the summer. Sleeping naked is very comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, no reason why it's wrong or "weird".

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i need my package to be free and it feels good

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• Yup. I just hate the feeling of my clothes rubbing against my sheets every time I move around. I feel very constrained, sleeping naked is much more comfortable

1|5
    0|0
  • Yes, naked. Always. I cannot stand clothing wrapping around me at night and twisting every which way. I like letting my skin breathe.

0|4
    0|0
  • Yes. I do.. It makes me feel so comfortable. It doesn't matter at all to me. I sleep with nothing on.. It kinda turns me on

0|5
    0|0
  • Always, even in Winter. If my friends come over I'll usually wear a pair of undies but I hate the feeling of pyjamas twisting and what not.

0|3
    0|0
  • No I don't!

0|1
    0|0
  • No never
    It's too cold
    Even when it's hot I don't like the feeling, I slept once with only my bra on and it's not very comfortable to "feel naked"..

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to but our daughter gets into bed with us in the morning and it would be inappropriate to be naked with her in bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes , it's either bc I'm hot I can't sleep or I had sex with my b. f and we fall asleep naked

0|3
    0|0
  • With clothes on.

0|0
    0|1
  • I live with my grandparents. So no.

But when I move out I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because I feel too exposed and that maybe bugs are gonna start crawling all over me... I don't know...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, as it is often very cold here and I need all the insulation I can get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried, but usually I don't. Especially at this time of the year! x)

1|1
    0|0
  • On some hot summer nights I do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Always after sex

0|1
    0|0
  • No, if someone walked in while I was sleeping with no clothes that would be awkward. Also I would freeze

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo.
    One, because I'm always cold.
    Two, nipple bars get stuck ON EVERYTHING.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol. Come one. It isn;t cold enough to get those nipples stuck on anything. But I bet they do stand out! :-)

• Show All
    • Now see, that is a negative right there... sleeping with a shirt. I prefer the woman who share my bed to be naked as I am.

• No because my sheets are usually unwashed

0|1
    0|0
  • no. it's so cold now.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'd get cold and I don't live alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I can't be relax enough when ı slept naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the warmer months, yes. If it's cold, I wear a sleep shirt. I dislike it, but I toss and turn a lot, so I can get cold and catch something if I'm not covered by something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am right now

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah I sleep naked so I can just you know, air out.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if I had sex and didn't bother to put on a sleep shirt

0|0
    0|0