Ladies who have curly hair like meyy^^ do you use something after you shower?

Do you use something to make the curls better.
Or some mask, cream or oil?
And did anyone colored their hair? If so, did it ruin the quality of your curls?😮

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• :) yeah i usually comb my hair while it's damp, then i put in a mixture of almond and coconut oil. to keep the curls nice and tight i plait my hair well before i sleep.

i have coloured my hair and my curls are still fine. nice and soft. u just need to take care of your hair using a regular routine.

• alright thanks for the info ^^
      may I ask what s the routine?
      or is it just what you said above :p

• thanks hun xx

• You re wlc :)

What Guys Said 3

• My hair always is naturally stright, even when it's long, but curls can be really nice on a girl! :)

• love curly hair especially if its brown and curly <3

sorry had to say that

• No when my hair was long I kept it straightened like a civilized person.

What Girls Said 4

• I have pin straight boring hair.

But lots of friends and family with curls. I love curly hair!
    Anyways, they usually put like almond oil, olive oil, or coconut oil to their hair damp. Comb it through. And some of them even wrap a mix of these or other oils. With a towel for a little while because it can get dry, I didn't know this.

• No my hairs kinda like wavy...

• I usually just deep condition it every week. I detangle while still wet. I also twist into sections to air dry. I've been looking into leave in conditioners to help with moisture and all.

• I use oil or cream and coloring makes them worse.