So good looking that it's hard to even date?

Is there another man out there whose so good looking that it's hard for him to get anything going with a woman? For the woman: is there ever a guy that you see say regularly and feel like nothing will happen between you because he's so good looking?

I've been told I'm good looking and have caught women gawking at me etc but it's aggravating because it seems as if (even when I do show interest back at a woman) all the work needs to be done by me. It's hilariously frustrating ha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not so good looking, but I get what you mean. I can see it being that way; that maybe the good looks really intimidate others. Yes, I haven't even thought about dating some guys I know because I think they are good looking and taken... which most of the time they are.

I have tried asking out guys before (that I thought were good looking), some said yes and we had a good time, others said they were taken. One person doing all the work isn't great, there should be effort from both individuals, (at least how I see it).

Most Helpful Guy

• Not good looking but intelligent. Lots of women who would be interested otherwise have concluded they didn't have a chance with me because they weren't intelligent or educated enough. Sometimes they still want to have sex but they don't expect it to turn into a relationship.

I'm not an intelligence snob at all, in fact I value smarts a lot less than most people, this is something they come up with on their own.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're not as good looking as you think / people say you are.

• I'm an attractive woman but for some reason I find it hard to talk to another good looking guy.
    I always think he's a player or has tons of girls.
    I know it's hypocritical because usually I hate when people assume that about me.
    I just get so nervous.
    It's easier to give an average guy attention I tend to not be so nervous

• Aren't you expecting too much? Most women expect to be wooed. Ut doesn't matter if you're adonis himself, you have to do something so the women feel safe approaching you.

What Guys Said 2

• no. you are doing something wrong. there is probably something with your behavior, approaching, voice... being good looking is mostly an advantage.

• I've never had this problem. <3