How are you feeling today?

Are you having a good day? Did you get enough sleep, eat some nice food, talk to people you care about? I hope everyone is happy <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm feelin sorta good sorta bad

• How come?

• Yah, tho I do think lots of people work harder than me, so I'm just have to stick through it

• Aw well maybe but your work is still important, and your wellbeing is even more important. Yeah keep on trying your hardest, but look after yourself too, don't let it wear you down <3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah my day is ok. I had a nice lunch.

• Doing ok. A little tired, but good

• I feel distraught. Because why else would I be on a Q&A site based around figuring out problems?

• :'( Why? What's going on in your life to make you so sad? *hugs*

• Many terrible revelations. Don't worry about me; I'm not going to die anytime soon, and the others need your care.

• You are important <3 . I don't want you to be hurt :(

• I miss my girlfriend. even tho i saw her yesterday i will see her in a week again :(

• Aw nah a week can feel like a really long time, I'm sorry bro :( . Best of luck for you guys <3

• I'm bored as fuck

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know, it's weird.
    Not so long ago today I was happy.
    Now I'm super sad, maybe cause it's 2 AM and my mind's full of thoughts and feelings.

• I'm so fricken hungover I really could vomit lol. I didn't get enough sleep and I didn't eat breakfast yet and I did actually talk to some people I care about! x

• Ouch, I hope you feel better soon and are taking care of yourself <3

• no i want sleep...

• Yup, I did. Someone I care about hasn't smoked cigs for two months now.

• Oh wow, that's great! Congratulations for them!! ^_^

• Meh could be worse

• thank you for asking, that's very sweet of you.

• I feel empty.