Gagers-🍷-, have you ever tried chile Relleno (jalapeños stuffed🍴)?

#teamhungry

Gagers-🍷-, have you ever tried chile Relleno (jalapeños stuffed🍴)?

You can put whatever you want on the inside! I am thinking od making something like the last picture! lol hahaha yummy!

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• They're my personal Tex-Mex favorite. I make mine with pablano peppers and dredge mine in whipped egg batter then fry them. I like mine cheese stuffed

1|0
    0|0
    • you sound mexican! lol I love tex0mex! I am a syimple taco chic!

• Show All
    • aw i just like the scene and everyone speaks spainsh! lol

• Thanks for the delicious MHO

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• They are amazing. However, the last picture is not of jalapenos so you will have a very different taste. Melted cheese on top is always great as it helps take some of the heat away when you eat them. Not everyone can handle spicy, so if you're cooking for guests make jalapenos and sweet peppers.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah my mom uses the sweet pepper sometimes and fills it with ground beef! hahah

• Yummy! Also works well with spicy rice.

• Hell yeah!!! GOOD STUFF!

1|0
    0|0
  • chile rellenos are damn delicious! :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen these anywhere but it looks delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're good. The last is bell peppers though but still good

1|0
    0|0
  • They're ok if they're loaded with cheese. I don't like the pepper lol. My mom makes those quite often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fucking weird yea.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats what I am gonna cook ya! lol beans rice, pico de gallo, ground beef, and white rice but i should be eating brown. Yes if you don't like ground beef than like steak and it be like chipolte.

• Show All
    • Screw you.

• I've tried them and didn't like. I love spiciness but I hate the actual taste of peppers

1|0
    0|0
  • my mm makes this all the time AHAHa

1|0
    0|0
    • yes very good! HEY I just SAW YOUR FACE! hahha Your from guatemale? pretty cool

• lol that's not me that's my player in FIFA and my parents are I was born in the us

• I like 'em

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! they are sooo good but sometimes too spicy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh am hungri

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• yes, i have. i went through a phase where those were like my favorite!!! they are delicious!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I haven't but I love jalapeños so as long as it will still somewhat taste like the original pepper I'm sure I'd love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have! We have an awesome Mexican restaurant here that makes them!

1|0
    0|0
    • yummy... what do you like inside it?

• Show All
    • oh my mom put ground beed with white rices lol! But we sometime use green peppers! (:

• Yummy! :D

• These are my favorite. I make Mexican Chile Rellenos using cotija cheese with red sauce. They are not that hard to make but it does take a while to get ready and cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they're nasty

1|0
    0|1
  • No, but they look very tasty :)

1|0
    0|0
  • OHMYGOD. that looks SO good. i've had stuffed bell peppers before, but not jalapenos...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry me & spicy food don't get along.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep! They are very tasty!

1|0
    0|0
  • you're making me hungry now :)

1|0
    0|0