How often do you think about other planets and alien life?

Personally I think about this a sh** ton everyday.

Not just about How aliens would look like and how different they would be compared to every living thing on this planet.. I mean planets themselves.. How beautiful it could potentially look.

My thoughts consist of sex, alien life, planets and a midget trying to 69 with a tall person but I'm guessing that still counts as sex ahah

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think about aliens a lot. Like what they're doing, where they live, if I've ever run into one in my life on Earth (like if they can disguise as human-looking), or maybe some actually look like humans. I completely believe in their existence.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i do think of aliens too. But I mostly wonder about who going to meet whom first. And I also wonder as to exactly how quickly will they wipe us out if they come here with hostile intentions?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I try not to because if I do, I'd also have to think about intergalactic war.

0|1
    0|0
  • quite often. there's been so much money directed towards all these space-based movies... certainly piqued my interest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Literally all the time. I thought I was the only one

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost daily tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your username kinda implies you do & that's cool! :D
    So you wonder what us extraterrestrials look like? 👽🖖

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This is a pretty good depiction of alien sex
    http://youtu.be/DzM7xKi2LJs

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. Mostly about how we should probaly avoid them because they'll either see us as violent and barbaric and cage us to our ownplanet to avoid us from spreading or they'll put our barbarism and violence to shame and try to enslave us.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone once in a while

0|0
    0|0